Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time to lift our Game

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    but in saying all of the above, I do and definitely think that our pricing structure is too expensive...

I believe for $100, you should at least be able to get a bj and for anything >$120 definitely FS, just my 2cents
    You should aim for lower tips / higher services than that.
    At the moment I got 2 girls who do nude bj for me (no fs) for $20-30. And they’re all good quality girls.
    And at least 4 girls who do fs (1 for $35-40, 2 for $50, 1 for $80)
    I’ve seen each one at least 3 times (one even more than 10 times) so those prices are consistent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can’t understand this pricing scheme from group of guys to get the maximum for minimum price/tips...at the end of the day if you want to restrict to your spending - you can go to FS shop where you know exactly how much you need to bring and guarantee what you get. Yes, I do spend a lot sometimes and sometimes simply refuse the offer if I don’t click with the girls. They are there to make money and they are not forcing you to spend your hard earned money, it’s us willingly going to them and spending our own $$$.

Let’s be honest, It’ll never be like Sydney so if you envy what punters are getting down south, you should consider moving 😂 then you’ll regret by spending more!!

Each to their own at the end of the day, just sharing my two cents here because my regular girl is not working now 😂 😂 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    You should aim for lower tips / higher services than that.
    At the moment I got 2 girls who do nude bj for me (no fs) for $20-30. And they’re all good quality girls.
    And at least 4 girls who do fs (1 for $35-40, 2 for $50, 1 for $80)
    I’ve seen each one at least 3 times (one even more than 10 times) so those prices are consistent
    So BW, being such a gracious person who wants to end the speculation that you are a pure BS artist, it wouldn't be too much to ask that you identify just one of these girls who give you these services for these prices.
    I mean you still will have 5 to keep to yourself and with your great skill I'm sure by tomorrow you would have replaced her.
    My 2 cents says you won't.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have shared at least 4 of them to those who ask via PMs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is your favourite shop Mr wallaby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the last 6 months there have been a number of shops l've been to where I paid 50 for the shop and 100 tip to get FS. 70 for BJ. Quality of girls varied from fantastic to just ok. Relatively common now.
    Sometimes the tip is 150 for FS. It varies.
    There are shops where it's 80 for the shop. And tips above that to me are less. Hence at 80 for the shop, FS should be around 70 tip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So BW, being such a gracious person who wants to end the speculation that you are a pure BS artist, it wouldn't be too much to ask that you identify just one of these girls who give you these services for these prices.
    I mean you still will have 5 to keep to yourself and with your great skill I'm sure by tomorrow you would have replaced her.
    My 2 cents says you won't.
    wouldn't be calling someone BS unless you have actually tried the girls he says, BW has a reputation here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's the target?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Target is on red ATM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    wouldn't be calling someone BS unless you have actually tried the girls he says, BW has a reputation here
    A reputation built on ?

You know Bill Clinton the ex President of America once said " I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Or to quote Dr. House "Everybody Lies"

Now Brown Wallaby and others may be telling the truth, I hope they are so maybe similar things can happen to me, but I have to agree with the Prof who says put up or shut up.

Anyway Mr. Opunt why are you so sure he is not lying? Were you there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    A reputation built on ?

You know Bill Clinton the ex President of America once said " I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Or to quote Dr. House "Everybody Lies"

Now Brown Wallaby and others may be telling the truth, I hope they are so maybe similar things can happen to me, but I have to agree with the Prof who says put up or shut up.

Anyway Mr. Opunt why are you so sure he is not lying? Were you there?
    I was actually just today, parked on side street and walked up, but I didn't get one of the those cheap bbbjs or fs tbh, not that you believe me anyways, dont be hypercritical is what I mean, keep an open mind won't hurt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon BW should bring out some merch. I wouldn't mind a t-shirt or cap or something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah a shirt what says mls hate me 🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How about ‘Stingy to the Bone’ ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or Mr Scrooge lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well he certainly knows how to draw a crowd. Between this thread and the other one there is as many posts about him as there is about SS in it's hey day.
    Talk about going off topic geeeez😡

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thinks BW loves the thread about him nearly 10 pages maybe wanking off each time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im on the gc and pricing has defiantly gone up and is getting silly some girls at my regular shop saying guys paying $100 plus for nude hj ,problem here maybe more than in bris is tourist come up escape one arvo or night from family and dont care what pay ,plus we got a lot of south American girls in shops now not a fan many look hot as but with attitude to suit ,ive been trying to keep price around $70 nude but feel fighting loosing battle used to pay $50 but those girls have left .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=mman69;1789349]im on the gc and pricing has defiantly gone up and is getting silly some girls at my regular shop saying guys paying $100 plus for nude hj ,problem here maybe more than in bris is tourist come up escape one arvo or night from family and dont care what pay ,plus we got a lot of south American girls in shops now not a fan many look hot as but with attitude to suit ,ive been trying to keep price around $70 nude but feel fighting loosing battle used to pay $50 but those girls have left .[/QUOT
    No surprise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls make more money from regulars compare to the once who see them once in a blue moon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast