Phone : (02) 8387 9207
    Wechat : 0412728763

Hours of Business : 10am -8pm

Rates : $ 40/55/70 = 30/45 and 60 mins

Size/shape : Dress 8, but Fit and Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian / Vietnam

Value for money/recommend? : definitely yes

Haven't written AR for a while but wanted to share this with you guys

So it was one of those days that you are needing some good attention. I was around the area and remember having so much fun last time, so without booking just went in the shop and I was pleasantly surprised that it looked better that a couple of months back that Ive visited. The place is nice, well kept and clean which is important for me. As I didn't had any booking just walk in and was greeted by a lovely Mamasan, she gave me some info about the rates and decided to stay for 45 minutes, she told me that Jenny will come and say Hi so I could decide to stay or not. It look that the shop was a bit busy as other rooms were closed and you could barely hear some light chat outside.

Made myself confortable in the table waiting for a bit, got a bit of water and then hear a knock on the door. Jenny was standing just outside asking if she could came in, she looked lovely, nice S figure with nice long legs and a cute bum. So of course without thinking it twice, I welcomed her in to the room and started some quick small talk as she help me undress. I lied down in the table and asked her for a soft massage she was loverly working all those knots on my back.

We had a good relaxing chat not too much not so few it was just right, as she was close starting lightly touching her legs and her nice round bum, he skin was so soft and she was a bit shy at the begging but little by little she became more confident and I enjoyed just feeling her little by little. She is definitely got a great attitude and seamed to enjoy as much as me. Then I heard the words that we all want to hear " please turn around" and then discussed about the part 2. . As usual, it depends on what you are looking after and the chemistry you have with the girl.

she definitely know how to please and take you almost to the limit to then slow down and increase again until it was impossible to stop. Well wont go much mode into the details and of course she has her limits which I was happy to respect but all in all it was a great time definitely recommend!!
    Last edited by DownUnda; 05-08-2019 at 09:26 PM. Reason: couple of typos :D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    B75067D8-7F67-4537-AA32-827E0F64FB95.jpg

Sorry forgot to add a Pic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been that way in ages....might have to go and visit again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw that the put a promo on the wechat double 100 , sound interesting and good value!
    Willing to try it and report back haha