Thread: CAKE - definitely low fat with a couple of cherries on top!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CAKE - definitely low fat with a couple of cherries on top!

So a few months back when I saw Ashley/Betty for the first time, CAKE had just started and I was told she was very skinny. My punting mate later verified this and said she was super hot and pretty but apparently service not up to scratch so after only a day she did not make it past probation. I was actually spewing, cos from the description of her I knew she was ‘my kind.’

Well checking the roster this morning, low and behold, she is back! So I assumed she has been spoken to about the Ginza standard. I was still hesitant... maybe let a few other punters try her first, but what if I miss out again?! Was in the area and got a booking straight away. So an hour later I was primed and ready with medium expectations.

SCOPING
    When I peeked in I was greeted by a very skinny girl in a pinkish dress with what looked like a decent rack and a pretty face. She reminds me a lot ML Lexi/Ada from DOS/121, especially when she smiles. Actually even her body is the same, except she has the boobs. Suspect a good boob job here, cos on her size 5ish body, they look too good. But they also feel very real... so who knows.

Hard to say with mood lighting but she is probably not as pale as her pics, but there is 1 pic where she is smiling which really captures her prettiness.

Clothes came off quite quickly and a little perfunctory (maybe more from me cos I was keen-beans) and she didn’t wear heels so I would put her at 160cm maybe a little taller. Long, lithe arms and legs with a sleeve tattoo on 1 arm. Body equally thin, at first I thought from dieting but on touch, she is firm and I reckon she is just a skinny type, like Yuna (my benchmark). Either way... this one is probably close to my ideal body-type. Height wise, shape-wise, everything-wise!

TASTING
    Now I knew her service hadn’t been great before so I was extremely polite and charming (if I do say so myself). Shower was pretty standard... we chatted a lot with my broken Mando and she gave me a good wash. Not much connection yet and no kissing.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed, as she straddled me it heated up a bit. Some light kissing with tongue (no DFK), before she gave me a nipple concentrated cat bath. Watching her move about in the mirror above, she has one of the tightest waists I have ever seen. It looked to be smaller than my thighs and I’m not a big guy. This image alone was enuf to get me rock hard and as she moved down to my cock she made the comment on my length, but didn’t seem perturbed. A good sign.

BBBJ was a tad shallow and systematic but a very good feel and rhythm to it. She has a nice soft touch too which I prefer.

MAIN EVENT
    She asked me to go on top first cos of my size and man did she lube up! I got worried that this may be where the CPS kicks in. But I slid right in to the hilt with no concerns. Couldn’t tell though if she is tight or not.

I pounded a little bit, but I really wanted to switch up, so asked to go cowgirl which she obliged and I reckon this was my favourite position. Watching this lithe, willowy body bounce on me and those awesome boobs. I gripped her waist plenty of times and felt like I was encircling her core. Fantastic! Bit more kissing, while I picked up tempo and bear hugged her, before switching to doggy.

She started in lying down position and her butt, even though looking a bit small before is actually a nice ‘peachy’ handful. Felt great grinding into it.... just enuf give. Yeah I like it.

Pulled her up for some proper doggy, so I could grip her by her slight shoulders and her tiny waist again. Did some deeper pounding and she promptly lay down again, so time to take it home! Just as I was cumming I couldn’t help but drive in harder and she did yell at that point and I apologised. But thankfully I got my load off. Sweet ride that one!

AFTERWARDS
    A bit of chitchat on the bed, mostly from my side. I think she is not yet comfortable in this job. A bit like Vivi. She is very demure and accommodating, and service I think is up to scratch. But I think I have been spoiled by Coco and Betty who seem to genuinely like fucking me.

Only CON from me which I told management, was she was on the phone a bit at the end of session (these bloody millennials!). Tbh, not too concerned myself but to get her up to diamond standard she would need to be more attentive. Either way I think she can only get better with return visits which I intend to accommodate.

Atm she is probably the ‘ideal’ body type for me. A tight, young skinny build that can only last for so long on anybody really...

Get in boys, while it lasts.

Happy Punting.

Lol, gotta say your reviews gets more better with each read. I find it a great story to read always. And you're always damn fast in writing it up than I do, since I haven't even written mine up yet on Dana and JiSoo, lol.

BTW, I replied your PM just now~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol, gotta say your reviews gets more better with each read. I find it a great story to read always. And you're always damn fast in writing it up than I do, since I haven't even written mine up yet on Dana and JiSoo, lol.

BTW, I replied your PM just now~

Cheers mate.

If I don’t get them up quick I forget the details. Already a few that I never got to and probably never will, like: Nene and Apple.

Keen to read about Dana...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Cheers mate.

If I don’t get them up quick I forget the details. Already a few that I never got to and probably never will, like: Nene and Apple.

Keen to read about Dana...
    I tend to leave points down so I can extrapolate from them at a later time. Makes it easier for me to recall the moments as accurate and as much as I can in visual memory.

Dana.... Yeah, after having had JiSoo and Cake, you'll have to give her a miss. That's in relativity to body preference of course. Service-wise, Dana does well on it. Though her pussy-sliding skills can't match Julia's. Even after 8 times seeing Julia, she still tops all the pussy-sliders over the last 4 years I've had, lol~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I tend to leave points down so I can extrapolate from them at a later time. Makes it easier for me to recall the moments as accurate and as much as I can in visual memory.

Dana.... Yeah, after having had JiSoo and Cake, you'll have to give her a miss. That's in relativity to body preference of course. Service-wise, Dana does well on it. Though her pussy-sliding skills can't match Julia's. Even after 8 times seeing Julia, she still tops all the pussy-sliders over the last 4 years I've had, lol~

Get that AR up mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Err, Apple was sensational bro. Shame you missed her - I didn't know she had left. I had a double with Yumi and it was one of the best punts I've ever had. Keen to see Mai very soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Err, Apple was sensational bro. Shame you missed her - I didn't know she had left. I had a double with Yumi and it was one of the best punts I've ever had. Keen to see Mai very soon.
    I got to see her mate.
    Just didn’t get the AR up... she was pretty sexy though. Best of the lot that night. Didn’t know she had left either.

Let me know about Mai.
    Her pics are intriguing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey BigDipper

Is Lexi/Ada the small girl with the tattoo on her collar bone??? Any idea where she is working now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    Hey BigDipper

Is Lexi/Ada the small girl with the tattoo on her collar bone??? Any idea where she is working now ?

She is an ML used to work at Diva/121CBD.
    Have not seen her in yonks though mate.
    Last time I had her was at 121.

She is super petite and pretty but bit of a starfish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She is an ML used to work at Diva/121CBD.
    Have not seen her in yonks though mate.
    Last time I had her was at 121.

She is super petite and pretty but bit of a starfish.
    Yeah I saw her like 6 months ago at Diva, seems to be gone off grid tho, Into those skinny star fish chicks! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone explain the value of pussy sliding with a lady you are having full service with. Is it something I should be trying?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Can anyone explain the value of pussy sliding with a lady you are having full service with. Is it something I should be trying?
    I suggest you try it first, you are missing out buddy