Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://angela-eve.com/

Phone : 0404407840

Hours of Business : subject to availability

Rates : $300 for one hour or $500 for two hours

Size/shape : voluptuous with huge tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : caucasian from NZ

Services Provided : bbbj, DFK, DATY, full service

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : As a boob man I'd been meaning to Angela for quite a while, as far back as 2017. Eventually, I was in Sydney at a time she was there. I sent her a text and she text back asking to chat on the phone. She called up and we talked on the phone for about 10 mins - just going through what her services were and what my expectations were to see if it would work out.

She told me she provides a GFE service and I said that was also what I was looking for. She said for BBBJ my balls would need to be shaved and I had no issue with that at all, so we booked in a 2-hour session at a hotel near Central Station.

I went into the hotel and she buzzed me in and met me at the front door. She had on a teal-coloured dress that showed a lot of cleavage. I thought she looked cute. Instant boner. We exchanged pleasantries and sorted out the financials and she invited me to the shower. She was perched seductively on the wash basin, leaning back and extenuating her enormous tits while chatting and seductively commenting on what she wanted to do to my package. I didn't waste much time in the shower before I got out and dried myself and we started kissing in the bathroom and I undressed her.

I led her out to the bedroom but she led me towards the mirror. I unclasped her bra and her enormous boobs spilled onto my hands. I realised why she took me there - she wanted me to see me playing with her tits from behind. She wriggled her arse on my already bulging crotch and whispered dirtiness into my ear and we again started kissing.

We went to bed and she asked me what I wanted to do first. I told her bluntly I wanted a little oral but mainly to do her tits. She gave excellent oral for a couple of minutes until she lubed up as I lay on the bed like a starfish. Then she put me between her warm mounds (did I mention how big they were?) in a way I'd never expected. She was lying parallel to me (on her side) but slightly further down the bed. She used one hand to hold her boobs together and on my first thrust my soldier completely vanished in between. She used her free hand to stroke the upper part of my chest and continued to gently whisper how much she could see I was enjoying this and how much she wanted me to finish between them. I think I lasted a couple of minutes at most. She could sense I was going to cum and she softly said she wanted to see me cover her chest. I erupted, glazing her chest and getting a bit on myself too.

She wiped herself and me down with baby wipes then lay next to me. She's an excellent conversationalist and we shared travel stories had a lot of fun just chatting. I think almost half an hour went by before my cock was ready for some more action. She was about to lube up but I stopped her to give her some oral first. Completely shaved and enjoyable.

She then lubed up and she asked me what position I was into and I said I wanted to see her in cowgirl. She gave me some more oral and put a dom on me. Then she mounted and leaned down, smothering my face with her huge tits. She rode me for a good while before I told her I wanted to go doggy. I don't know how I didn't cum again as I fucked her from behind and glanced at the mirror and saw her and her giant tits sway in rhythm. Before long we were in missionary and kissing with tongue. As I got close she moaned she wanted to feel me fill the dom and I duly did. She pulled me in for more kissing then let me go and telling me how much she enjoyed feeling my cock pulse and twitch while I came.

We chatted for a while more before I realised what the time was and had to go. She's not a clock watcher and obviously enjoys providing. If you're into boobs I highly recommend her.