Thread: Se-Ah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Se-Ah

Long time lurker, first time writer.

I had the opportunity to be in the Rhodes area on Monday so I texted Korean Paradise to see if Se-Ah was available. Korean Paradise have a good rep and always respond as quickly as possible, well at least with me they do. It may have to do with the fact that I've been there before to see Nari so there's a little bit of trust between punter and mama/papasan.

I never wrote a review on Nari because the previous two reviews summed her up pretty spot on. If you didn't see Nari then unfortunately you've missed out as she is no longer there.

Anyway, back to Se-Ah. Made a booking for one hour at 1230pm and requested school girl uniform if possible. Reply was yes. Arrived at the booking time in Rhodes. Location is perfect, no passing cars, no pedestrians around so really discreet which I like.

A little knock on the door and this amazing looking Korean girl opens the door, in a white shirt, tie and sexy school skirt. Her description says she is 26 but she looks younger and much better in real life. All that was needed was above knee socks and it would've been perfect. Give her a hug and kiss and takes me over to her room.

Se-Ah loves to kiss, and so do I. But she doesn't like sloppy french kissing. She complimented me on my "clean french kissing" so I imagined she's not a fan of saliva drooling everywhere hahahaha.

From here I slowly unbutton her top to reveal a great set of C cups. Perfectly proportioned and amazing looking nipples, yum. Fully undressed we make our way to the shower. She thoroughly washed me down there and got into all the cracks haha. I returned the favour and thoroughly washed her honey pot which I could see she was really enjoying.

Dry ourselves up and head back to the bed. Standing up we both start kissing again which turns into passionate french kissing. After a few wonderful minutes of this I start kissing her neck and make my way down to those amazing breasts. Tease one of her nipples with my tongue and play with the other with my hand.

I then sit on the edge of the bed and she kneels down and gives an amazing headjob. I'm not in the large department so she can take me all in with ease and at the same time teases my balls with her hand. This goes on for a few minutes before I suggest it's time for me to return the favour.

I lay her on her back and it's back to some more dfk before taking her breasts in again and making my way down to her pussy. I start to tease her great looking pussy with my tongue and savour the moment, she tastes amazing. I'm down there for a few minutes loving every bit of it and I could tell she was also. She pretty much squashed my head in between her legs and was rocking side to side. I found out she is super sensitive down there but for all the good reasons.

It turns out it was quite a workout for both of us so we decide to have a little break and recharge. Have a little chit chat, tell her she has an amazing body, just right, not skinny, just slim. Hehehe she doesn't agree and says she is fat. I don't know what women perceive as fat but she ain't fat hahaha.

After a little break we start to kiss again whilst she's jerking me off and I'm playing with her pussy. Condom then comes on and she goes on top. I love this position and once again I take her breasts into my mouth. We're going at it like two horny teenagers when I suggest we change positions. I pull her to the edge of the bed and start to screw her from here. This position turns into her having her knees to her shoulders and once again go at it like horny teenagers.

Unfortunately for me sometimes for some bizarre reason i can't cum, I have no idea why and it's so random.

We were both so exhausted that we called a time out, realised how quick time went so we hopped into the shower once again for a refresh and the hour was up.

I personally had a great time with Se-Ah and would definitely see her again. Her English isn't 100% but she is easy to communicate with.

This was my experience with Se-Ah. Yours may differ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like you had a good time there.

Would you be able to share the address of the shop?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its reported in another website that this shop has hygiene problems.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mind to share the link to the intel? Whenever I get in touch with this management I get rude responses and really turn me off but the girls (photos at least) are so freaking hot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The few ARs that are here DONT seem 100% legit either imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24k View Post
    Text them, make a booking and go see for yourself. Nari was amazing, she's gone now. Book an hour with Seah, treat her right and you'll be rewarded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Funniest thing I've read here in a while. If you did your research you'll know this ain't a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuadbate View Post
    Funniest thing I've read here in a while. If you did your research you'll know this ain't a shop.
    call it whatever u want. shop? agency? i will just call it a shop.

or would you rather call it a jammed shared-by-many fuckroom? your say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mind to share the link to the intel? Whenever I get in touch with this management I get rude responses and really turn me off but the girls (photos at least) are so freaking hot.
    yeah, rude reponses are also reported. check your message box please.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Can I know the website?

I can be sure that our place is more clean than any other shop or private apartment.

Could you show us the message box?

I have never be rude to customers if they are not.

I cant understand why you are slandering.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dunno man I've had pretty good customer service. Although my last punt here was abit disappointing. The boss has been very responsive and friendly. I have also punted many times when these guys had a place at telopea with jina. So sad that she left. 😢

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydmoney View Post
    Se-Ah available today (12~8pm)
    How can I make booking? Can u share the location?

Hi, Just Text me for booking.
    0423 495 331

Location is near by Rhodes Station

Se-Ah available today (2~9pm)