Person's Name : Mimi
Establishment : QCherry Canterbury
Date of Visit : Sometime in March
Rates : $60/60min Part 1 + $100 Tip
Size/shape : Petite, little belly especially full after just eating.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian
Services Provided : B2B, Pussy Slide, BBBJ, FS
Value for money/recommend? : Considering the quality of girls elsewhere, no.

Was feeling especially horny one morning and decided to check out parlours located in the inner west. Opted to shoot my shot with one of the lesser known parlours hoping to find a hidden gem. Called up the receptionist to ask how many girls they had working and what nationality they were and was told that 2 girls were available, both Chinese. I've had my fair share of Chinese MLs so I'm kind of over them, I prefer SE Asians, Indians and Latinas in no particular order. Anyway, I head on over and am met by a very dry receptionist who clearly doesn't care about the state of the shop etc. Never seen her before but she looks like she hates her job. Handed over the $65 and was lead to a dim lit room with a couple of side tables, a chair and a massage table. Was introduced to 2 girls, 1 quite chubby with decent tits and another more petite, shorter girl also with decent tits, Mimi (I think her name was). Wearing a tight black dress with red trim, her C cups were speaking to me and thinking with my dick, I decided to stay. Undress, get on the table face down and prepare for part 1.

Part 1:
The massage was fairly average, a lot of caressing and skin to skin contact as she lay on the side of the table, between my legs and on my ass. My cock was throbbing and I was super horny but I wanted to hold out for as long as possible because I knew I would just up and leave. Failure, within 5 minutes I turned over and said "full service?". She replied "yes", I handed over a pineapple and off she went to grab a condom.

Part 2:
As I lay there hard as a rock, contemplating my bad decision, in Mimi walks with a condom and a big smile. I ask her if she does "suck no condom?" and she replies "$50 more", so I hand it over and let the fun begin. Off comes the dress, this is where I noticed a little belly, and out come the baby wipes as she closely inspects and cleans my cock before wrapping her warm lips around my head and begins bobbing up and down. I scoot over and give a little room on my side where I tell her to spread her legs and start playing with her pussy/clit. She's getting wetter and wetter as she brings me closer to my edge. A+ for effort on the BBBJ, I told her I like it sloppy and to spit on it, she happily obliged with no tissue breaks and a lot of eye contact. She had a pretty face so she was easy on the eye. I instruct her to get into a 69 position and start eating out her hairy little pussy, she's dripping wet at this point and her fluids are starting to cover my mouth area and make their way down my chin. After a little while longer and sick of eating her out, I tell her to straddle me for a bit and tease me with her pussy. As she's in a cowgirl position, she positions my cock up my stomach and aligns her wet pussy right on top, god what a feeling - tempted to slip it in right there. She leans in for a kiss and I grab the back of her neck and ass cheek with each hand as she progressively gets faster and faster sliding up and down my cock. Minutes later the condom is on and after an unsuccessful attempt at cowgirl, I end up in missionary, one of her legs held up high to gain some leverage for me to pound away. A few stressful moans as I'm quite large until she's comfortably telling me to fuck her harder. I lean in close and start kissing as I wrap her legs around my arms and start pounding harder. Sweating from the hot action occurring on this sturdy little massage table, I pump away and within minutes blow my juices into the condom. I'm done.

Up we get to clean up and again I'm contemplating my bad decisions and waste of money. I would've definitely preferred to spend it elsewhere. If ever I'm feeling like fucking some cute Chinese girls I'll likely head over to Burwood 14 (yet to check it out). I get dressed and I'm out of there. The session lasted between 20-30 minutes, but I couldn't wait to leave. Overall, A+ for effort from this girl given that the place is pretty average. She's not the best looking girl by a mile but I've had worse. Save your money and go to the better reviewed places around. As always, YMMV.