I had a nice little session with the brand new J girl at Ginza Empire 479 tonight.
She just arrived from Japan and is quite new to this and very sweet, shy and submissive.

LOOKS and BODY
Hina is in her early 20s and from Tokyo
She is a tiny little thing at only 150 cm tall.
Nice little curvy body with perfect C cup boobs and a nice big round bum.
Cute girl next door face - very innocent and sweet looking.
Nothing spectacular about Hina's looks or body.
She is like most girls you see in JAVs playing the innocent school girl - very natural.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Hina just arrived in Sydney yesterday and I don't think she has much experience in Japan.
She is a shy, quiet, reserved girl and very modest.
She is very keen to please and very submissive and was very enthusiastic to do anything I asked her to do.
I love this type of girl, but if you prefer a confident, experienced, cheeky type who will give you a top PSE performance then you definitely should not book Hina - she is the total opposite of that.

DFK and DATY
Hina gives a gentle and soft DFK, not because of JPS but because she is naturally shy and reserved.
Her kisses are like those from your high school days with a shy teenage girlfriend - very sweet.
Hina is mostly shaved with just a little bit of bristle and enjoys DATY.
No wild moaning and screaming or bucking like crazy - just quietly enjoying it.

BBBJ
Hina gives a pretty good BBBJ for a beginner.
Like most J girls she gives a very GFE BBBJ; lovingly licking and stroking your cock and then a very sensual swishy slurpy mouth-bath of your knob.

FUCKING
Hina is super tight!
Her pussy is like a vice and the sensation of her tight little pussy squeezing my cock made me come in record time.
She can still take a pretty good drilling and pounding but she is definitely not a PSE fuck.

ROUND 2
Hina is very submissive and really wants to please you and make you happy so as soon as I suggested another round she was straight onto it.
Some more of her sweet BBBJ and then another nice fuck and I was a very happy man.

OVERALL
Hina is sweet and shy and submissive and genuinely wants to please.
If you like this type of sweet innocent inexperienced type girl then you will be in heaven with Hina.
She is also a very natural looking girl.
Quite pretty and cute but not a stunning glamour.
I love this type of girl so I was in heaven.
But if you prefer the hard bodied, gym fit, glamour types, or the professional experienced performers then Hina will not be your type.