Thread: Aqua Taringa

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aqua Taringa

Anyone got any suggestions for this place ? Been months since I’ve visited and my work takes me nearby. I see their WeChat and noted almost entirely new roster. Any thoughts?

PM welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t been for ages, would love to know if it’s still a decent establishment or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This used to be my staple, but started to check out all the new shops so hadn’t been for ages. Went twice in the last month, and both times were average unfortunately. Not disasters, but definitely underwhelming. Hate to say it, but my last two visits to the shop 30m up the road have been more enjoyable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah there has been a lot of turnover here. Still a couple of the long termers, but there availability is a lot less.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about the Korean flower girl? She still there?

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One beauty there who insists on a raincoat but can b persuaded otherwise for a few $$ more. Also will do fs and what a beautiful place to b. Not to mention sitting on your face, letting your tongue roam from her tight little pussy to her tighter little arse. Very money hungry though, i only did as a treat but worth every dollar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone knows whether the owner still works can't seem to find on the roaster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you pm the Details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Havent been here in a few months. Did 3 visits this year. The first set the bar really high, the recent two were decent but nothing to write about. Wish i remembered the name of the girl of my first visit because i rate it up there as one of the best massages ive had.

Havent quite struck the gold some of the other punters have written about though haha. Maybe one day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah She's still works but mainly by App you ring the shop ask for her they will get in touch with her and text you back the time.
    From memory limited times Mon & Fri

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Yeah She's still works but mainly by App you ring the shop ask for her they will get in touch with her and text you back the time.
    From memory limited times Mon & Fri
    Thanks Mate, when did you see her last I have been told she is no longer working

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @ redoor Can you please pm the Details