Thread: J Karina

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Karina

Booked for J Karina last night. She was in room 2, which is one of the bigger upstairs rooms. Not too fussed about the rooms, as long as I'm not in the Hello Kitty one! :P

but on opening the door, I saw a slim, tall, young woman with a cheerful, happy and wide smile. She's about 175cm, and cute with a bit of an overbite. While she's slim, it's more from diet than exercise. She's listed as being inexperienced, and she didn't quite seem what to do for the next steps. So I hugged and started kissing her. She responded, a bit shyly at first, but started getting into the DFK. I undressed her, she undressed me, and we moved to the shower. This was the pattern for the session, which I didn't mind at all. I'd lead, and she'd willingly respond to whatever I was doing. I wasn't after a BBBJ in the shower, so a quick wash and out onto the bed.

Her BBBJ is soft, and she does a nice flicking thing with her tongue with you in her mouth. She can go pretty deep. I flipped her over, and started on the DATY, which she really responded to - getting very wet, squirming, and the stomach spasms. She's shaved down below, and she doesn't mind a finger in her rearend either, though I did ask her first if she was ok with it.

She's nicely tight, and doesn't use lube for sex. Karina is quite flexible, and after a few positions, round 1 was finished in missionary.

After clean up, we had a bit of a chat. Her english is passable, and she explained she studied for a while in Melbourne. We talked about this and that, until my little bro was ready for round 2. Deed duly done, we cleaned up, showered, and hugged before leaving.

Karina is a cute, slim, tall girl who is willing to please. But she's still a little inexperienced, and isn't the type that leads the session. I don't mind leading, so it was fine for me. But for those brothers who want to lay back and be serviced, you may need to wait until Karina gets a bit more experience. But if you want a GFE from an inexperienced girl, Karina is great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How would you rate her face compared to the other Japs there? I’m keen to see her

Banned
    One in the pink, another in the stink!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So did you have round 2? No details for round 2!

Banned
    i think J Karina is beautiful, elegant and kind friendly face. She is as beautiful as J Shuka, but if you prefer cute type.., J Momo is super cuuute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    How would you rate her face compared to the other Japs there? I’m keen to see her
    To be honest, I haven't seen too many of the J girls recently. She's got an attractive beautiful face with nice eyes and a wide smile, but for me, I wouldn't say she has a pretty face. That's not to denigrate her at all...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it weird that the Hello Kitty room is my favourite?