Thread: Nalina.... Mongolia ticked off

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nalina.... Mongolia ticked off

TL : DR Nalina is a very slim, attractive girl, she is polite, attentive and has an air of naivety. Light massage, part 2 potential.

The extended cut:
    It's been a few weeks, and being a creature of habit I automatically check out the shops I have had good experiences with. Penny has always been good and the line up yesterday made choosing very difficult with the return of Cary (ex-105 Harris), and Victoria, as well as a few girls I've not seen before. I locked in a time and headed over.

I had intended to see Victoria, but she had an appointment and Penny suggested I do 30+30 with Nalina. I've done this before (Annie + Cary) and although it can be a challenge to back up for round 2 it is a great way to try new things.

I've written about Victoria before....no issues there, so I'll concentrate on Nalina.

Described as, Mongolia/Korea, size 6, C-cups, 7/10 massage, 9/10 English, 8/10 GFE.

Part 1: after finishing off with Victoria and a quick table liner change Nalina comes in, a quick introduction and she ducks out to get some stuff whilst I get back on the table. I like to meet new girls face to face. Wow, she looks great, in her black dress she is slim, leggy and quite pretty in a girl next door sort of way. As I settle on the table she comes back and confirms 30 minutes, and starts her work. Soft massage with a little oil, neck/shoulders/back, before straddling me and giving me a harder work over. This culminating with some B2B and cheeky touches. Then she invites me to turn over.

Part 2: she quietly asks if I'd like her to take off her dress. I can't refuse, dress slides off, no panties and then the bra comes off. She is slim, very slim. She proceeds to continue with the B2B and teasing. Let's say oil was added and she got me over the line. As I snuck off to the shower I noticed we were in over time, but she never rushed.

WIR - yes, Nalina is attractive (if you like slim girls) friendly and can hold a conversation. As long as I'm not looking for a hard massage I'd happily visit the steppes of Mongolia again to enjoy her company.

As always YMMV, I suspect she is new to industry (I forgot to confirm with Penny) so be nice and she will be nice back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penny definitely doing well with so many shops now. Quality girls too!

Banned