Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Sydney Full Service shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

North Sydney Full Service shops

Hey people,

Are there any good full service shops around North Sydney within 30 mins ride on public transport.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    Hey people,

Are there any good full service shops around North Sydney within 30 mins ride on public transport.

Cheers.
    90 Hotham road, Artarmon Paradise
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You’ve also got eden club and Chatswood 60. I’ve got both of these on wechat but never visited. Might try them one day. It’s a bit tricky to get to those places however during work hours as there isn’t a close station near them. You’d have to drive or if you’re thinking of popping down there during your lunch hours. You’d need to take a long lunch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    90 Hotham road, Artarmon Paradise
    Is this place any good. Have not seen many reviews of the place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey people,

Cheers.
    You also have every brothel in the CBD, that will include walking from any CBD Railway station in your 30 minutes...........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    You also have every brothel in the CBD, that will include walking from any CBD Railway station in your 30 minutes...........
    But there are not many FS shops in the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    And not all are worth it bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Phoenix 81a Willoughby road

Club350

Roseville Rose

105 Pymble

Can vouch for Eden Garden. Pics are real as it’s in the shop.

North Sydney are mainly MP shops. There are a few privates around. 115 pacific hwy is Thai heaven. It has a licence.

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Is this place any good. Have not seen many reviews of the place
    The girls are handpicked by Susan the shop owner, usually the best of the $150 shops ! They only get one to two shifts per week there, so you have different girls everyday.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miss Heavens

Victoria Secrets

LPA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The girls are handpicked by Susan the shop owner, usually the best of the $150 shops ! They only get one to two shifts per week there, so you have different girls everyday.
    Fair enough. But seems to be off the radar in terms of mentions on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair enough. But seems to be off the radar in terms of mentions on this forum.
    Not every shops want exposure and internet presence. There are hundreds of shops that are probably in the same situation. Not only FS shops it applies to MP shops too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post
    Not every shops want exposure and internet presence. There are hundreds of shops that are probably in the same situation. Not only FS shops it applies to MP shops too.
    Sorry Im just asking, what business wants low exposure as compared to high profile. Even Ginza needs to advertise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post
    I didn’t know these $150 shops are that strict with their clientele.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sorry Im just asking, what business wants low exposure as compared to high profile. Even Ginza needs to advertise
    High profile can attract undesirable attention, especially from a LE perspective. There are lots of small low exposure shops around that survive on local knowledge and discrete word of mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im intrigued. Referring to Asian shops, the focus of this forum, does anyone else know of any other brothels with no AUS99 advertising, no reviews but consistently good service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its not restricted asian shops here plenty of caucasian shops don't advertise. RCT, Miss Heavens, touch more class, Stiletto, wives only. bodyrotic, nirvana. other forums have reviews but they don't advertise.

The forum is an avenue for shops to advertise but it's not the end all and be all. There are lots of punters that don't visit forums. There are some shops that wouldn't get full value for their money advertising here and other forums.

Mate, adult shops existed and doing good business long before there is internet . Good old advertising in the local paper adult section and signage plus words of mouth could be just effective for shop’s relying on local clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey people,

Cheers.
    Mate i've had mixed experiences but overall very positive ones at Pure Massage North Sydney ... i just ring and indicate i'm interested in Full Service when i book ... the lady tells mne to speak to her when i arrive and when i do i re-mention it ... and i've never been let down. Angie, Paula, Helen and Joanne were all quality punts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast