Thread: Happy In Chatswood60

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy In Chatswood60

I saw happy in Chatswood60 last month and she was amazing. Her BBBJ skills are awesome with no teeth at all. The only thing which I didn’t like was the smell of the cigarette while DFKing.

This shop at $180/h is pretty good, room and showers are neat and tidy.

Once Happy gets into mood, there is no stopping. She is very accommodating and responsive. Don’t miss her!

PS: sorry for a s short review, have to jump out of the train now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the rates are still shite. which girls gets what. $150 or is it $180. there is no clear cut price structure. and if it is a $150 girl she starts hitting ya up for extras like dfk and day. anyway its is what is it. Happy and Baby are great here.

Shop Owner

Happy

Young student from China, she is like the girl next door, 23 yrs old, 162 cm, 48kg, Natural B cups, big eye, smooth skin, service queen, non stop DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, CIM. Definitely Gem of Chatswood60.
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy was already been there before covid. She has disappeared for a while and now she is back. Price remains unchanged though if you said it is 150/180.

Any intel of Aussie girl Michelle?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Still good

I sweared to god I would never go back to this shop again but I wanted to see if Happy was really back.
    And it was really her. Couldn't believe myself when I saw the roster.

The only thing disappointing about her is that she used to do everything for $150 but not anymore. If you want more service then you have to pay extra.

Which is fine. For what she can offer $180 is very worth it.
    But personally I'm sick of this premium service and what not because it's so god damn inconsistent.
    Some girls just don't deliver that service even with the extra money and it totally ruined by experience in Chatswood 60.

If you are thinking to go see Happy, I strongly recommend it.
    She was one of a best girl in the shop and she still is even after her break.

I had to make sure it was really Happy coming back to the ship and I got what I want.
    I ain't gonna spend more money on this shithole shop.

Has this establishment changed management? Is Jianny still running the business? 3 Caucasian on roster any intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On my second visit to Chatswood60 about 2 months ago, I saw Happy. And yes, she is a stunning girl!
    Not sure how the pricing system works, but I paid $180/45mins, and I got BBBJ and 69 service. I don't normally initiate DATY, but if a girl jumps on top of me and drops that pussy in my face, I'm all in! And she certainly dropped down on my face, and I loved it!
    During missionary, I could see her facial expressions as I was penetrating her as she kept her eyes open most of the time (which I love seeing). She has such a cute face, almost reminds of the Hong Kong actress/singer Rosamund Kwan who was popular in the 90's.

A cute, innocent looking Chinese girl who gives a wild experience. Highly recommended!