YMMV with Stella

Establishment: No 5 Marrickville
    Date visited: 1/05/2022
    Lady: Stella
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Breasts: natural B+
    Height: ~168cm
    Body type: tall and slender
    Tattoos? Yes, one on her upper back. Quite tasteful imo.
    Services: BBBJ, CIM, catbatch, LFK, shower together, DATY, 69, sex in multiple positions

Would I recommend? No based on my experience, but I don't think I got the best out of her either. She doesn't watch the clock or rush, but I found her style kinda lazy to the point we didn't fit much in.

Appearance: Stella's face is 6/10 but her body is 8/10 if you like naturally slim and tall girls. She's got perfectly shaped B+ cups that look quite big on her and they make for a nice handful. Flat bum but enough padding for doggy style.

Service style: professional, chill, chatty and goes with the flow. Uses a lot of tissues.

The session: Stella walks into the room wearing a maxi dress and 5cm high heels, long black hair down. Her face is average but the whole look is hot as hell.

No hug but she starts chatting in very comfortable English. I say I'm gonna shower but she says to wait until she comes back with more towels (not sure what she needed these for as there were already 2 in the room).
    In the shower together, it felt almost clinical apart from the casual conversation. She cleaned my dick and hands, but nothing sensual here. I get out to dry off but she spends a couple more minutes in there and takes her time drying off while telling me more about herself.

More time spent wiping her mouth and my dick with tissues before giving a pretty average catbath. I pull her up for some neck and mouth kisses. She tried using her tongue a fair bit but maybe she just has a short tongue cos it felt more like LFK than DFK to me lol. Not much kissing technique.

BBBJ was average. Decent suction and tongue action, but nothing impressive. I pull her bum around for some 69 and her pussy was so bitter to start, but she was fine letting me finger her like this too which was a plus. After I came in her mouth and we were rinsing off, she asked if her pussy was bitter, then looked embarrassed when I confirmed and said she put some pH balancing medicine in her pussy last night and forgot...

Again she takes her time in the shower and then drying off, before coming to bed to cuddle. She kept asking questions about my love life and I obliged while she caressed my chest and cock - weirdly not sensual. Next thing I know, she checked her phone and said, "Oh! We've only got 15 minutes left!" A more focused punter could've just ignored the questions and kicked off round 2, but I guess there was no chemistry prompting me.

At this point she starts catbathing me, I'm getting a bit annoyed and pull her to my face for some french kissing while putting her hand on my cock to get me in the mood. I grab a condom while she's blowing me, which she rejects and says "Not yet" and resumes blowing. A minute later, the dom and lube are on and she's finally straddling me in CG. Her tits looks great from this angle and even more so when she's leaning forward for kisses. She gets tired pretty quickly and we switch to doggy which is surprisingly awesome, watching in the mirror her long hair messily draped around her face and her long legs splaying out as she lets out small moans. This is shortlived though as she flips over onto her back for me to plow her in bicycle position. I try some mountain climber and anvil sex (dunno the alt names for these positions) while kissing her tits from time to time but I'm just not into it. Pulling out, I kiss her a bit then go to shower off at which point the buzzer goes.

With the lube, I didn't get much sensation in Stella's pussy. Just felt like any other slippery pussy to me in the end.

Conclusion: not gonna lie, this experience might put me off Chinese gals for a bit. All the talking and lack of sensuality killed the mood. She very much does the job without much enjoyment for it. Stella feels more like a drinking buddy to me, but that's not to say she wouldn't suit other punters.

Awesome AR bro, keep it up!!

Thanks for the AR bro. Not always a 10/10 experience but at least it's a balanced reviewed and as you say YMMV.