Joye at 533 - never disappoints and always almost kills me

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure with nice D-cups, shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, rimming/tromboning, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie (on bed and standing), mish (also on bed and standing), CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Always - fantastic full-on session

My experience/comments : I hadn’t been to 533 for six weeks as there are only two girls currently on the roster that I have not seen and I just haven’t been able to go on the days they’ve been working. So I decided I should go today to keep in Angie’s good books. I looked at today’s roster, seeking a good reliable punt, and booked Joye.

Before I left home I read my reviews of the previous three times I’ve seen Joye to refresh my memory as to what we got up to and I immediately went upstairs and cut my fingernails, making sure they were really short.

When I arrived Angie said that Joye was ready but asked whether I was prepared to wait about ten minutes before the front room was free so I sat in one of the cubicles.

After a while Joye came in to join me. She was wearing a pink dress and knee-high boots and she stood in front of me and started kissing me. I put my hands up her dress to discover she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

Very soon Angie said we could go into Room 1 so I stripped and showered while Joye went and got her stuff.

After I’d dried myself I stood in front of Joye with her back to the massage table and we kissed some more while I lifted her dress above her waist. She sat on the table and leaned back with her legs held out wide and used her hands to pull her pussy lips apart so I bent forwards and started licking her.

I then stood up and Joye grabbed my cock and put some lube on and started stroking me and rubbing it against her clit.

I got her to undress, but she kept her boots on for the whole session, and we went to the bed.

Joye has a good slim figure with hunched forward shoulders, nice enhanced D-cups, a tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully and freshly shaved apart from a small tuft of hair above her clit.

After a bit more kissing she knelt beside me and started her excellent BBBJ - no teeth, plenty of saliva no interruptions and going pretty deep.

I started to finger her pussy and she immediately moved round for some 69 and she soon went off, getting pretty loud. I also briefly rimmed her and then stuck a finger up her arse.

After a bit she pulled away and got me up off my back and she lay down for some DATY. She was writhing around and moaning loudly while I licked her and I also finger-fucked her. I then left my middle finger up her pussy and inserted my index finger up her arse and she was holding my head and pushing my tongue down on her clit.

I then drew my head back a few inches and guided her hand onto her pussy and watched from close up while she vigorously masturbated.

She said she wanted to fuck but we’d got off to a really quick start and there was plenty of time left so I lay down for her to suck me some more.

This time she was kneeling between my legs and she started licking my balls and then perineum and she then pushed my legs in the air and started rimming me.

This position was a bit uncomfortable so I turned over and knelt on all-fours with my head down and arse up so she could give me a proper rimming and I guided her hand onto my cock for some tromboning.

All too good and I had to turn onto my back again and she straddled me for a dangerous pussy-slide and then held onto my cock and pushed it onto her clit as she rocked back and forth while I played with her tits.

I had to ask her to get a condom and she applied some lubed and we started with some cow-girl which she seemed to love.

We kissed some more and she then sat upright so I could use my thumb to rub her clit. She then took over and rubbed it herself while she rode me.

I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG and I put some lube on my thumb and it was back up her arse again.

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. She applied some more lube and asked me to go gently. (I did at first.)

I applied some more lube to her arsehole and went for some anal but it was too tight for me to squeeze in and Joye was saying “Too big, too big”. I did better with the anal last time I saw her.

I got her to stand up and we went to the massage table and we hand some standing mish.

I then got her to turn round and bend over the table for some standing doggie.

I looked at the clock and saw we were running out of time so I went back to the bed and she removed the condom and she blew me some more. It wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth and she kept on sucking me for ages before I had to get her to stop.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, miming for her to show me my cum in her mouth, but she thought I wanted her to snowball it into my mouth and she moved towards me so I quickly waved her away and she went to spit in the bin.

Time was up so we had to quickly shower and dress and have a final hug.

Each of my four sessions with Joye have been so full-on that I have never had the chance to asked where she is from in China or any of the other usual questions. Not that I would have got far without a translator app as, even after all these years, her English is still pretty well non-existent.

And once again, she almost killed me.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out and promised I’d be back soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. The good ones at 533 really really love to fuck. Cant ask for more than that

good to see Joye is back from China sooner than expected. Was chatting to her on WeChat the other day and looking forward to seeing her soon.....this girl doesn't stop once the door is closed!

533 News - Late roster addition Taiwan dreamboat Joye in today 11/2

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

ROSTER ADDITION - TUESDAY 11th January 2022 - TAIWAN FLOWER JOYE RETURNS TO ROSTER

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this TUESDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

533 News - Late roster addition Taiwan dreamboat Joye in today 25/11

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

ROSTER ADDITION - TUESDAY 25th January 2022 - TAIWAN FLOWER JOYE RETURNS TO ROSTER

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this TUESDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 11th Jan 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : dfk, BBBJDT, balls licking and sucking, rimming, sidesaddle for ages, finger in my arse, MISH to completion, massage

Size/shape : Size 6, 165cm, shaved, C Cup enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

So I have seen Joye several times walking around and thought that she has a pretty good body these days so thought I should give her a go based on some good reviews.

First impressions she is late thirties maybe 40 something but a very sexy body and her tits are very nicely shaped so if enhanced then very well done.

Her legs are very nicely shaped and she is firm all over with no blemishes anywhere and very smooth skin so a really sexy looker.

So we are standing kissing light at first and then Joye initiated some DFK with tongue and she looked very attractive and turned on.

She moves slowly but with purpose and as previous reviewers have said she loves to suck dick and she would have kept going the whole hour.

She is slowly sucking me and licking balls and then she deep throats all the way down and I am close to seven inches and I can feel the head of my dick pressing against her throat.

I said don't do it if its uncomfortable but she just smiled and said she was fine and did it some more then she is leaning down side on sucking balls and licked my arse.

I am so glad that I always wash my arse well just in case, so then back to more sucking and after 15 minutes of non stop sucking I wanted to fuck her sexy body.

So on with the dom and lube and, how the fuck does a girl who has been working for quite a while doing this job have a tight pussy?

I actually had trouble getting inside her even with lube applied it took effort to push through, but when I did, wholly fuck what a magic feeling pussy.

I suggested side saddle because I can go for ages and she wanted that as well so after getting inside her I was just in fucking bliss for the next thirty minutes fucking her.

I am regretting now not seeing her sooner as she is as sexy as fuck to look at and her body is a very nice shape and very sexy long legs that are as firm as fuck.

I did ask her if she is a regular jogger but she is not so its must be from riding so many guys every day.

So I am slowly fucking her thinking its going to be a real challenge not to cum because of the tightness and her body and legs are excellent.

Joye was massaging my balls so fuck me it was hard and then she gets lube on her finger and inserts into my arse , so good god I am having trouble now.

One hand massaging balls another finger up my arse and a tight pussy and Joye in raptures looking at me telling me it feels beautiful and not to stop.

Also looking at her legs so sexy, I had to use all my skills not to blow, but it felt so damn good I just kept going with mini breaks just inside her and then she would move on me to start me off again.

I would compose myself and then give her some mini fast paced sex and Joye really loved this and would cry out and pull me into her.

I was getting close to losing it after a long session so I suggested missionary to finish and Joye agreed to some hammering to finish and I started slow and then fucked her hard.

I came so much to her looking in my eyes and kissing me and crying out and then I collapsed on top thinking I need to see her again.

We cleaned up and then she gave me a very good massage and I thanked her for a good fuck.

Banned
    324845590_595373519092227_6364533304805796855_n.jpgI think that's Joye in the middle with a couple of other PYT'S from 533 out for drinks............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    324845590_595373519092227_6364533304805796855_n.jpgI think that's Joye in the middle with a couple of other PYT'S from 533 out for drinks............
    So I suppose you have seen her? Her face does show signs of her age and she moves slow but she is fucking sexy and a good provider and nothing like the image you put here. If you don't like the older girls then go to Ginza and pay a lot more, but I had a terrific time with Joye. One of the sexiest bodies on an older girl I have seen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    So I suppose you have seen her? Her face does show signs of her age and she moves slow but she is fucking sexy and a good provider and nothing like the image you put here. If you don't like the older girls then go to Ginza and pay a lot more, but I had a terrific time with Joye. One of the sexiest bodies on an older girl I have seen.
    Hi jethro751,

6 months ago, Joye was obsessed with washing her hands, gotten a bit flabby by her standards (couple of years ago she was a bit thinner). Has she got over that and back to her old self in 2023 and in good health?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Joye on roster today 10/6
    I bet she’s not!

Joye on roster today 6/3