Ethnicity: Mainland Chinese
    Approximate Age: 45+

Appearance: Small Demure MILF
    Session Cost and Length: $150.00 for 1 hour
    Extras Cost: Nil but l did not ask

Ad Link (if applicable):
    Would I return? Yes but l would like to try someone else next time

Session Description.
    Was told about 533 Willoughby a while ago but was told they only have older women on their rosters. Fine by me because sometimes the younger prettjy ones don't try hard to please.
    Mama-san named Angie said only Evelyn was available and spruiked that Evelyn was very young Chinese girl and gave good service. l was going to walk as there was no line up and no choice but l was already inside so l paid the $150.00 for the hour.
    The room l was shown to at the back of the building looked like a converted garage and laundry room. l was not impressed as there was a musty smell in a room stacked in one corner with blankets and mattresses.
    Evelyn walks in wearing a fishnet style dress on with no bra but did have a red thong underneath and bright red high heels. She had shoulder length hair, juicy small breasts possibly a B Cup, small build except for a very noticeable belly droop and a friendly but business like manner. She was definitely not young as promised by the mama-san and l would guess Evelyn would be around 45 years old or more. l had no problem with that as l was wanting a MILF to bang.
    Quick kiss on my lips and started to make some obligatory chatter whilst undressing me before l went into the shower by myself. l don't think she was fresh off the boat because she spoke with some Aussie mannerisms.
    She started fondling my balls and stroked my cock so l started caressing her tits and nipples through her fishnet dress. She did not permit tongue kissing but did allow pecks to her lips. After several minutes of this l srarted to feel my way to her red g string and her shaved pussy. l fingered her and her pussy was warm and wet. Definitely no lube inside her beforehand. Ironically no fake moaning but she did have that tensed up part painful look which l particularly like.
    Evelyn pulled my hand aside and then started to give me a bareback blowjob with no teeth feel to it. No deep throat but definitely satisfying. She got me rock hard and put a condom on me. She did not remove her dress or g-string so l entered her pussy fully clothed. she was very moist by that time. l fucked her in missionary for a long tme and then lifted her to the side of the bed and l slammed into her pussy whilst l was standing. She let out a small moan which l presumed meant she liked this position. So l continued to fuck her hard until l came inside of her with the condom on ofcourse.
    Overall l would say Evelyn is a good choice if you are not looking for a young stunner. l can honestly say that she tried her best for me and was not a clock watcher. She was definitely no starfish and provided an honest no frills service which suited me. However l cannot say l appreciated the mama-san opening the door and calling out time was nearly up.
    l would definitely give Evelyn a second try after checking some other offerings that 533 Willoughby has on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Evelyn on roster today 21/6
    If you can get Evelyn Ellis, you will see me there and 100% of the Aus99 punters hahaha

Evelyn on roster today 6/3