Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure with nice D-cups, shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, rimming/tromboning, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie (on bed and standing), mish (also on bed and standing), CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Always - fantastic full-on session

My experience/comments : I hadn’t been to 533 for six weeks as there are only two girls currently on the roster that I have not seen and I just haven’t been able to go on the days they’ve been working. So I decided I should go today to keep in Angie’s good books. I looked at today’s roster, seeking a good reliable punt, and booked Joye.

Before I left home I read my reviews of the previous three times I’ve seen Joye to refresh my memory as to what we got up to and I immediately went upstairs and cut my fingernails, making sure they were really short.

When I arrived Angie said that Joye was ready but asked whether I was prepared to wait about ten minutes before the front room was free so I sat in one of the cubicles.

After a while Joye came in to join me. She was wearing a pink dress and knee-high boots and she stood in front of me and started kissing me. I put my hands up her dress to discover she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

Very soon Angie said we could go into Room 1 so I stripped and showered while Joye went and got her stuff.

After I’d dried myself I stood in front of Joye with her back to the massage table and we kissed some more while I lifted her dress above her waist. She sat on the table and leaned back with her legs held out wide and used her hands to pull her pussy lips apart so I bent forwards and started licking her.

I then stood up and Joye grabbed my cock and put some lube on and started stroking me and rubbing it against her clit.

I got her to undress, but she kept her boots on for the whole session, and we went to the bed.

Joye has a good slim figure with hunched forward shoulders, nice enhanced D-cups, a tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully and freshly shaved apart from a small tuft of hair above her clit.

After a bit more kissing she knelt beside me and started her excellent BBBJ - no teeth, plenty of saliva no interruptions and going pretty deep.

I started to finger her pussy and she immediately moved round for some 69 and she soon went off, getting pretty loud. I also briefly rimmed her and then stuck a finger up her arse.

After a bit she pulled away and got me up off my back and she lay down for some DATY. She was writhing around and moaning loudly while I licked her and I also finger-fucked her. I then left my middle finger up her pussy and inserted my index finger up her arse and she was holding my head and pushing my tongue down on her clit.

I then drew my head back a few inches and guided her hand onto her pussy and watched from close up while she vigorously masturbated.

She said she wanted to fuck but we’d got off to a really quick start and there was plenty of time left so I lay down for her to suck me some more.

This time she was kneeling between my legs and she started licking my balls and then perineum and she then pushed my legs in the air and started rimming me.

This position was a bit uncomfortable so I turned over and knelt on all-fours with my head down and arse up so she could give me a proper rimming and I guided her hand onto my cock for some tromboning.

All too good and I had to turn onto my back again and she straddled me for a dangerous pussy-slide and then held onto my cock and pushed it onto her clit as she rocked back and forth while I played with her tits.

I had to ask her to get a condom and she applied some lubed and we started with some cow-girl which she seemed to love.

We kissed some more and she then sat upright so I could use my thumb to rub her clit. She then took over and rubbed it herself while she rode me.

I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG and I put some lube on my thumb and it was back up her arse again.

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. She applied some more lube and asked me to go gently. (I did at first.)

I applied some more lube to her arsehole and went for some anal but it was too tight for me to squeeze in and Joye was saying “Too big, too big”. I did better with the anal last time I saw her.

I got her to stand up and we went to the massage table and we hand some standing mish.

I then got her to turn round and bend over the table for some standing doggie.

I looked at the clock and saw we were running out of time so I went back to the bed and she removed the condom and she blew me some more. It wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth and she kept on sucking me for ages before I had to get her to stop.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, miming for her to show me my cum in her mouth, but she thought I wanted her to snowball it into my mouth and she moved towards me so I quickly waved her away and she went to spit in the bin.

Time was up so we had to quickly shower and dress and have a final hug.

Each of my four sessions with Joye have been so full-on that I have never had the chance to asked where she is from in China or any of the other usual questions. Not that I would have got far without a translator app as, even after all these years, her English is still pretty well non-existent.

And once again, she almost killed me.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out and promised I’d be back soon.