Thread: Yoko hour glass girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yoko hour glass girl

March 2020
    278 Club
    Yoko - Viet x Japan
    Petite hour glass , beautiful face , GFE

First time Ive been in this Establishment for many years - last time I visited this place was called Black cat. Was one of my favourite haunts through that period. Great to see it still has the same decor and charm.

I usually go with the suburban shops like 533 or 64, Great value at $150 an hour for basically anything goes. But quality can be variable as all the experience punters here will know :-)

So have been noticing some great Reviews lately and finally just could not resist and drop by for a look. Wow am I glad I did

Papa San Set me in the waiting room and 15 minutes later walked in with six stunning girls Of which I picked Yoko

Lovely hourglass slim tummy looked amazing in those 8 inch stilettos
    Off to the room and off without clothes - For a breathtaking view of her petite hourglass frame.

man the shower was something by itself !

Yoko gave me a nice GFE kiss to start , stroking my roaring hard on and rubbing her lathered silky body Against mine , then down for a 5 minute blowy - heaven!

Then out to the comfort of the bed - more blow job action, eye contact and real GFE

I only booked 45 minutes and had a bit of an eye on the time (keen to try for 2 shots) so moved into side on GFE and after a little bit of a Tongue wrestle, move down to her beautiful silicon injected D size fun bags - they’re a pretty good job , look natural, and well in proportion with her beautiful frame, but as always you can feel that they are bolt ons - she is so hot though, it’s just a joy to see those Nips go hard.

Now slowly down to her pert beautiful mound. She has a small tatt on her tummy which seems to be hiding a bit of a mummy scar , has a small manicured bush a over her bald cute Vag. And ooh already wet - yum. She’s not as responsive as some ive had but making all the right noises , kept the heat going.

On with the Dom and slowly ease in to her tight little love tunnel . Yoko was a bit coy - “gentle , might not fit” Just as the head of my little fella (which was at full potential now) popped past her labia , she giggled - what a moment ! Slow at first - then all sorts of variations - she is very tight but well able to take it And so stunning to look at the whole time

Finally I erupted (of course - who wouldn’t !) and we Laid there for a while chit chatting. She does look a bit more Viet - beautiful face , pouty lips - I didn’t care what she was saying , I just watched. Eventually we did some mutual masturbation - such a turn on! A girl like that right in front of me - And finished just before time

Quick shower and I left completely drained and one for the W bank
    I would definite see here again - though just remembering the line up rekkon I would try some of the others there first - so hard to choose ! Midge go for a bit more PSE next time but can’t complain really !

This shop is usually out of my budget but for short sessions I rekkon I will be back (maybe my AR will help &#129322. Lucky for me They have Credit Card facilities which is awesome but watch out guys - the address that comes up in the statement could give you away. I have been caught out before and it doesn’t end well. be all cash next time :0)

Till next time !
    Last edited by Ease; 15-03-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Some grammar mistakes