Honey has only been at 5* for three days and Darling for two. They had no other experience at another shop.

The boss man suggested that I take them on a double which I am glad I didn't in the end. I believe that each young beauty would have been shy in front of her best friend! Instead I savoured one gorgeous Singaporean beauty at a time. In fact when I told Honey about the concept she said it would make her uncomfortable and when I told Darling she said the lights would have to be down on low setting

HONEY

She is so cute. White skin and blemish free. B cup boobs, 45kg and slim as ever. She looks 15 and I'm sure she will be asked for her ID at Dan Murphys for the next 15 years at least. After two days she was still so innocent. If you want GF experience then Honey is the girl.

We showered but nothing else happened in there. On the bed and Honey did BBBJ as best as an inexperienced 19yo can do. It was amazing to watch her very round bum (considering her diminutive size) up in the air. She dommed me up and hopped on top! As you can imagine this is the position that shows how much experience a girl has had. She is 19 and has had no experience so I thrust into her from below. Competent, trying her hardest to learn sex. I'm loving this experience so much cos this would be most man's dream to be there. We tried the usual until I collapsed in a ball of sweat, unable to cum due to heat exhaustion. I was also feeling guilty at what I was doing to such a cute looking tiny princess.

So I ate her pussy to calm down for a while and then went back to the job of fucking again in mish which quickly this time got me over the line. I am a hard to please bastard! She is a gorgeous, tiny, slim, trying her hardest! HONEY is so young. Did I mention she is cute?

GORGEOUS

Honey's best friend! She is stunning! Same 45kg, slightly darker and silky smooth skin that you want to glide your hands over. Bigger boobs and she is perfectly shaped. Again the shower was an activity free zone due to her relative innocence. But when we got on the bed OMG! As she BBBJ I could reach to her gorgeous arse in the air and feel the silkiness of the skin on the trim body. Nothing was rushed. First she spent a lot of time licking my balls for a few minutes and then held my cock as she continued for a few more minutes. Then she licked the shaft for an equal amount of time until he was finally in her mouth. She was constantly looking up at me and getting eye contact as she ate! I couldn't help but saying things like "you are so fucking gorgeous".

Soon the dom was on but Darling really wanted mish cos she was scared about the size difference. I promised to be gentle- at least at the start! Then I had her in doggy and on top without complaint. She seemed more experienced than Honey but also still a bit innocent as to be expected. I soon asked for Darling to use her mouth as the amount of fucking in the hour had taken its toll on me and I just wanted to sit back and relax. It didn't take long for the inevitable to happen.

Sometimes experiences come along that are priceless and for $240 an hour Honey and Gorgeous are amazing propositions. I definitely have my winner but that's personal opinion! You be the judge!