Thread: BFF 19yo Honey vs BFF Darling 20yo. Let the competition Begin!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool BFF 19yo Honey vs BFF Darling 20yo. Let the competition Begin!

Honey has only been at 5* for three days and Darling for two. They had no other experience at another shop.

The boss man suggested that I take them on a double which I am glad I didn't in the end. I believe that each young beauty would have been shy in front of her best friend! Instead I savoured one gorgeous Singaporean beauty at a time. In fact when I told Honey about the concept she said it would make her uncomfortable and when I told Darling she said the lights would have to be down on low setting

HONEY

She is so cute. White skin and blemish free. B cup boobs, 45kg and slim as ever. She looks 15 and I'm sure she will be asked for her ID at Dan Murphys for the next 15 years at least. After two days she was still so innocent. If you want GF experience then Honey is the girl.

We showered but nothing else happened in there. On the bed and Honey did BBBJ as best as an inexperienced 19yo can do. It was amazing to watch her very round bum (considering her diminutive size) up in the air. She dommed me up and hopped on top! As you can imagine this is the position that shows how much experience a girl has had. She is 19 and has had no experience so I thrust into her from below. Competent, trying her hardest to learn sex. I'm loving this experience so much cos this would be most man's dream to be there. We tried the usual until I collapsed in a ball of sweat, unable to cum due to heat exhaustion. I was also feeling guilty at what I was doing to such a cute looking tiny princess.

So I ate her pussy to calm down for a while and then went back to the job of fucking again in mish which quickly this time got me over the line. I am a hard to please bastard! She is a gorgeous, tiny, slim, trying her hardest! HONEY is so young. Did I mention she is cute?

GORGEOUS

Honey's best friend! She is stunning! Same 45kg, slightly darker and silky smooth skin that you want to glide your hands over. Bigger boobs and she is perfectly shaped. Again the shower was an activity free zone due to her relative innocence. But when we got on the bed OMG! As she BBBJ I could reach to her gorgeous arse in the air and feel the silkiness of the skin on the trim body. Nothing was rushed. First she spent a lot of time licking my balls for a few minutes and then held my cock as she continued for a few more minutes. Then she licked the shaft for an equal amount of time until he was finally in her mouth. She was constantly looking up at me and getting eye contact as she ate! I couldn't help but saying things like "you are so fucking gorgeous".

Soon the dom was on but Darling really wanted mish cos she was scared about the size difference. I promised to be gentle- at least at the start! Then I had her in doggy and on top without complaint. She seemed more experienced than Honey but also still a bit innocent as to be expected. I soon asked for Darling to use her mouth as the amount of fucking in the hour had taken its toll on me and I just wanted to sit back and relax. It didn't take long for the inevitable to happen.

Sometimes experiences come along that are priceless and for $240 an hour Honey and Gorgeous are amazing propositions. I definitely have my winner but that's personal opinion! You be the judge!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Max,

Nothing better than fucking some young newbies.

I am jealous
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Max, I’m keen on trying Honey cause of you now 😂 I’m hoping she’s just as gorgeous as her pics.

The pics are real and both girls are genuinely that age. In fact I think both look cuter in real life than these photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Punting at its best

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    The pics are real and both girls are genuinely that age. In fact I think both look cuter in real life than these photos.
    Yes both Darling Honey belongs to Karaok bar
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Nice review. Punting at its best
    Thanks Moby! I’m really impressed with the lineup at 5*. Both these girls are amazing and then Haru came back and I love japanese Lisa too. I can’t find the time to meet all of them as much as I want!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro,

Do either girl do CIM?

Or rimming?

Wouldn't mind to see them, or at least Honey...

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Nice AR bro,

Do either girl do CIM?

Or rimming?

Wouldn't mind to see them, or at least Honey...
    Both do CIM. I don’t know about rimming though!

New Sexy Indo AMONA

Highly ADDICTIVE

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow honey is my type

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both Honey and Darling are absolute stunners. I chose Darling this time and she ticked all the boxes. Every aspect of her service was the best GFE a bloke could want. Honey is next on my to do list and then another hour with Darling. Both look younger and better than the website pics. Really hope they stick around for a long time. Well done 5Star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    According to the current roster, Darling is off for a while. When will she be back on the job?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    are they still working at all? or gone?

Yeh I haven't seen them at all.

Even the shop will only know at the last minute if they want to work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    shame, i would like to make a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Both Honey and Darling are absolute stunners. I chose Darling this time and she ticked all the boxes. Every aspect of her service was the best GFE a bloke could want. Honey is next on my to do list and then another hour with Darling. Both look younger and better than the website pics. Really hope they stick around for a long time. Well done 5Star.
    I had Darling but missed out on Honey. Saw both of them at intro. Why did they stay such a short time?