Thread: C Star - Woo! Super!! Super STAR!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Cool C Star - Woo! Super!! Super STAR!

Person's Name : C Star
    Establishment : Ginza 310
    Date of Visit : July 2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills
    Mob: 0488888310
    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au
    Wechat ID : ginza310
    Rates :$260/hr
    Size/shape : Size 6, tight fit body, B cuppas, slim waist, firm bottom, 160-165CM tall, lovely smile, pretty/cute face, Sexy body!!
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, DATY
    Value for money/recommend? : Super Yes!!

My experience/comments :

The stars finally have aligned for me to able to see Star, have been wanting to see her since reading the reviews and recommandations from wechat. SMS Ginza, made booking for the afternoon, confirmed Star is available. Arrived 310 10 minutes before, buzzed in from the back, saw reception, payment sorted, told to wait in the waiting room. The wait was killing me, feeling nervous and wondering what Star is like in person, reading reviews kind off helped (thank you to the brothers for their reviews), the feel to see a new girl always thrilling, not knowing what to expect. Finally was announced that Star is ready in room 26. First time to Ginza and impressed on how the announcements are made and the shop setup, sorry to be a noob

First Meet
    Walked over to room 26, up the stairs. Knocked on door and waited, wasnt sure to enter or Star will open the door. Heard some noise and Star opened the door. Enter I did, and wow! Star stood there in a Bikini outfit with a short skirt (need to undress her!). Star has basic English skills, and with my broken Chinese able to have a conversation, glad translator app was invented. She is very slim (esp waist, flat tummy), nice curves and boobies that suited her small body. Cute smile and very GFE feel - gave hugs/kiss as I entered, assisted to remove my jacket etc as we walked towards her bedroom. Finally, it was time to hit the shower, kept looking at Star's body - hands roaming all over her body, she is just so tiny and sexy! neatly trimmed at the kitty region and looks really small and tight. Star took command during the shower time, cleaned me up and gave a good BBBJ, she is so good at teasing. WOW!

BBBJ, Daty, DFK
    Star is very experienced, knows how to tease, likes to DFK - oh that tongue stud! Finally out the shower, and into the bedroom we go. Not sure what is Star's usual routine, I just wanted to taste that kitty. Motioned her to lie down, went for more DFK, moved to her lower region, legs spread and ate her out. She is giving off sexy soft moans, and giving me directions to go slow/fast - that kitty is so small and looks tight - wondering if little bro will fit in. Thinking of the pleasure that little bro will have soon. Ate her kitty out for many minutes, switch to 69 so little bro can enjoy more of her BBBJ and continue to eat her kitty. Star's BBBJ is good, lots of saliva and suction, gentle and skillful, I had to tell her to stop as little bro almost erupted. Little kitty seems very sensitive, looks great and gets moist. Not sure if I made her cum, but she said she did cum. Kept saying little bro is huge, she really knows how to boost a man's ego.

Bang Bang time!
    Star put sagami on little bro, applied some lube to kitty, started off in CG. As little bro entered, it felt so tight!! Star moans as she starts to ride little bro - very sexy the way she moved her hips, and this position can play with her perfect B cuppas and see her facial expressions. We went through a few positions - Mish, Doggie and CG. Doggie was the best position to savor Star's body, can see her sexy firm shaped bum and slim waist - just too sexy! We finished in mish, got to hold onto star and DFK as little bro shot off into her little kitty (Sagami). Star cleaned up little bro. We both just lay down, cuddled, talked about her life etc using the translation app till the first buzzer went. Quick shower, hugs/cuddles before exit.

Overall Star provides a great service, experienced and very GFE - treat her well. oh and she has a very tight kitty! Will definitely see Star again! As usual, this was my experience with Star during my session. Not sure if she offers the same or more. Treat her well and she will reward you. Thank you to the brothers for the reviews and Fox for recommending Star. Happy punting bros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Brightest Star in the Sky ! Try room 1 next time you will love more definitely .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She seems fun, how's her English?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    She has a tight body and pretty face