Thread: When does a pussy slide become FS?

Banned

When does a pussy slide become FS?

Once the head/glans is leaking precum and being teased/rubbed against flaps?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post

Once the head/glans is leaking precum and being teased/rubbed against flaps?
    Two thoughts ...

It’s all in your mind and or

Go ask Dr Karl Kruszelnicki

Banned
    FS is vaginal penetration

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s when your dick gets in

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Yeah nah, plenty of times the head has slipped in a little but I have refrained from going the full thrust. The look on the girls face is priceless!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah nah, plenty of times the head has slipped in a little but I have refrained from going the full thrust. The look on the girls face is priceless!
    Yeah nah...

FS - consenting act with explicit permission and part of a transaction . Typically negotiated at commencement of session. Though May occur in a RnT at anytime if the ML , allows.

At a brothel, it’s explicit

Slipping the head of your Willy, Wanger your sschlong , part or full way in during a pussy/Cock slide , should not get confused with FS.

Anyone who knowingly penetrates any sex worker part or fully, where there was no agreement or understanding this was part of the service, shows no respect and is committing an illegal act.

Sure there may be a rare occasion, heat of the moment a ML may allow continued bare back table fornication, where she may push down and thrust her hips forward or rearward position dependent. But IME. Rarity.

And I’ve had like many a veteran RnT guy, my share of part or full penetration depending on vigor of the ML’. With an Immediate stopping.

Though with one (well lusted after) Viet ML, after 2 sessions in a week all resulting in repeated penetration, by her during a pussy slide, the look on my face was priceless.

I did stop and got tested.

Banned
    I guess as long as the full cock head/glans isn't inside flaps/lips

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Yeah nah...

FS - consenting act with explicit permission and part of a transaction . Typically negotiated at commencement of session. Though May occur in a RnT at anytime if the ML , allows.

At a brothel, it’s explicit

Slipping the head of your Willy, Wanger your sschlong , part or full way in during a pussy/Cock slide , should not get confused with FS.

Anyone who knowingly penetrates any sex worker part or fully, where there was no agreement or understanding this was part of the service, shows no respect and is committing an illegal act.

Sure there may be a rare occasion, heat of the moment a ML may allow continued bare back table fornication, where she may push down and thrust her hips forward or rearward position dependent. But IME. Rarity.

And I’ve had like many a veteran RnT guy, my share of part or full penetration depending on vigor of the ML’. With an Immediate stopping.

Though with one (well lusted after) Viet ML, after 2 sessions in a week all resulting in repeated penetration, by her during a pussy slide, the look on my face was priceless.

I did stop and got tested.
    Not quite sure what your point is here. We do agree that whilst you may (note my correct use of lower case) slip in during a pussy slide or cock slide, whatever you want to call it, it is definitely not FS.

The comments around consent, I think, are common sense. I have told a punter friend about 'slippage' and he shakes his head in disbelief, wondering how it didn't end up as FS. It is because of these consensual reasons.

Your last paragraph made me laugh the most. Did you get tested after the first time or second time, or both? Being a 'well lusted after ML' presumably one that any punter could book if they wanted to, did you just think that this was a good opportunity to brag about your session?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Not quite sure what your point is here. We do agree that whilst you may (note my correct use of lower case) slip in during a pussy slide or cock slide, whatever you want to call it, it is definitely not FS.

The comments around consent, I think, are common sense. I have told a punter friend about 'slippage' and he shakes his head in disbelief, wondering how it didn't end up as FS. It is because of these consensual reasons.

Your last paragraph made me laugh the most. Did you get tested after the first time or second time, or both? Being a 'well lusted after ML' presumably one that any punter could book if they wanted to, did you just think that this was a good opportunity to brag about your session?
    My point. ?

Specifically FS as I read your post initially , is not accidental slippage.

My other comment in describing my own exp, merely stating . I have been in similar situation as you described. As many have. Nothing unique

As for bragging ? No need. . What happened happened. As I’m certain as it did with many others. So not suggesting it or myself as a punter unique.

I got tested after the second session as that was when the ‘slippage’ occurred. Note the comment above in prev post could have been better worded.

And that was the last time I enjoyed a pussy/cock slide.

However Raybo, not suggesting you deliberately undertook anything without consent .

Just making a minor Sunday forum clarification, as I perhaps mistakenly read your comment as tying the slippage with FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why this question was asked as 99% of us know the answer. Just my hint, pre cum on her pussy lips will not get her pregnant. The little buggars can't swim that far👍

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    FS is vaginal penetration
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Question answered.
    End of conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    If you are fixated on this question, you need to go to a proper FS shop and understand what you're missing out on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The easiest way to put this.. no pun intended.
    Is when you go in for the penetration. Plus the ML will then proceed to charge you the WL price. If she doesn’t charge.. you just had sex with a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When your Penis enters her vagina and it is reciprocated and welcomed by both participants for as long as both are being pleasured I would guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penis enters her vagina and lasts for more than long enough for an accident