Thread: Happy - great sex and more...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy - great sex and more...

Just got back to saddle after got my sport injury. This was my second time with Happy. The first time was the first time i visited the shop. Had several girls other than her since and like to revisit her.

I booked her for an hour, start with usual cleansing, very thorough but knowing what she offered i just let her clean me and let her eat me later...

Her skin is so smooth and whiter than i was remembered. We started with a lot of kisses, neck, body, and nipple before end with DFK. She like to kiss apparently, with a lot of tongue and when she lick me is really wet.

She then start to BBBJ me, nice strong suction with a lot of tongue action. She initiated to rim me, start by lying down and lick my ball and then rim my ass for 5 minutes, i like the way she ate me. I started to lick her pussy and changed to 69 not long after.

Dom on and i start to pump her, what i like about her, she is really submissive andb she let me fuck her hard, including put some pillows on her butt to lift her up. The pillow keep moving though, but we had a good time, where she moans a lot and finally i hold her hands while fuck her harder.

I got a bit tired and asked her to ride me for a bit while I'm resting. Tried to doggy but can't get good positions for some reason, just spent short time in this position and then i took out the dom and asked her to blow me PSE style. I put her head on the edge of bed and i stand while she lick my ball all the way to BBBJ again, it's so good to see her face while i fuck her mouth. Once again she initiated rimming, she asked me to turn my butt to her and she gave me good one.

Put the dom again and i positioned her pussy to bed edge and start pumping her again while I'm standing. I think she likes this position, her voice so loud and she keep spanking my ass. What i like about her, she is so active and tried to satisfy me. She lifted her leg again my chest and i can see her tiny finger and i sucked it, and she scream harder, not sure why, but she really enjoyed it. Her thigh, her scream and her pussy really made me can't hold it anymore in the end...

And here is the best part for me... I showered and she clean the room a bit, before she shower by herself. I was seating in the bed watching her shower and dry herself, such a good view. She start to put her clothes on and then i told her i like her skin, and i touched her belly, she said thank you and seat in my lap. We started kissing again and i got the chance to play with her nipple and neck again. We stand and while walking to the door she grabbed my ass and i asked her to face the wall while i "fuck" her on the back... So much fun for after sex... Is it have a name? Foreplay for before sex, how about after?

So far i never had such GFE feeling for FS until now...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891