Thread: Seven - Amazing Experience

Seven - Amazing Experience

This is my first post, hope you guys go easy.

Pretty much walked in and had a look at the line up, usually i go for the girls with fake bolts or huge tits (I love big fake tits). So one by one they started to intro, as soon as Seven came up, I knew she was the one with those large hanging tits staring at me.

Got into the room and she came in, I was already ready to go. Quickly to the shower, she came in a washed me a little while I play with her tits (C Cup?) It's nice but I have to say it was slightly floppy but that is ok! I got right into those puppies and sucked into them and fondled them like no tomorrow. She was quite aroused as I was playing with her clit at the same time. Then I got onto the bed and she gave me a nice catbath and afterward starts to stroke my now hard as rock cock.

She then went down and gave me a nice warm BBBJ, it was alright- the suction was right and after a while I asked if I can fuck her glorious tits. She then asked me to go on top and I positioned my cock right in between those beautiful tits . She squeeze it right in between and I started to pump it through, holy fuck that amazing view- at the same time she would try to lick the tip of my cock with her tongue. I then quickly stopped and went down on her, spreading her like eagle and licking on that beautiful clit and groping her tits with my hand. She was moaning and I can feel she was getting into the rhyme.

I then slowly played around her clit with my finger and slowly got my finger inside, she looked at me a little concern but quickly moaned as soon as I got it going, she was really wet at that point and she grabbed my wrist and started to fuck herself with my 2 fingers. After a while I started to lick her clit while following the same motion she guide me, and after a few minutes she started to shake and quietly moan. SHE CAME!

Amazed and dazed I got up and she glared at my cock and got a dom to put it on. I slapped my cock against her pussy, and decide to tease her a bit more. I want her to be mine! I got back to her tits and started to suck on it while grabbing her ass and rubbing my cock against her. She was going insane and she wanted me to fuck her. She grabbed my cock and I entered her pumping her as deep as I could. Her pussy felt good, I can feel her gripping on my cock. I couldn't cum yet I told myself, I want to please and ensure I explore the deepest of her, this beauty.

We changed position and she sat on my cock, after riding a bit I took over and pounded her from the bottom hard while touching her clit. She squeezed my arm, and she said 'dont stop' and soon again she climaxed! WHAT IN THE WORLD! . After that we took a little break with roughly 15minutes to go, I asked if I can go doggy as my cock is raging to get back in. She got on the side of the bed and she positioned herself infront of the side mirrors, that view! I positioned my cock right in front of her pussy and entered the warm tunnel. She can take quite a bit of pounding I must say, I grabbed onto her hip and thrust like a bunny, she was looking at the mirror time to time and that was hot. I knew I was coming soon so I asked if I could get back into missionary so I can paly with her tits. After a few pump in that position, I pulled off the condom and got her to her knees and let her finish me off in her mouth... so I thought.

Unfortunately she was stroking it and with one lick, weeks of cum gushed onto the top of her lip and shot the couple into her chin as she tries to dodge... but dripping into her beautiful tits .

For some reason I was still hard, I wish I could kept going but she did say I was a soldier and that she was exhausted after cleaning herself up.

Oh my gosh, this was my 3rd punt ever, is punting always this fun?

Thanks for the AR bro! Glad you are happy! We are trying to get more and more girls who genuinely enjoys sex like Seven!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review.
    Make me need to find time to see seven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will be giving her a go after this amazing review. Will post my AR to see if I can get anywhere near that type of experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be sure to read Seven's other reviews on aus99.

Beautiful day to have sex!!!!!!! with her !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42