So popped into N5M without a booking to see lineup. Was told there was only 2 girls, Miu Miu and Yoyo. Both girls are super petite but Miu Miu is like super tiny. Decided to go with her as no one has reviewed her before.

Paid the damage and into the room to wait. In comes Miu Miu with a glass of water for me. Seeing her in person I’m literally shocked at how small she is. In terms of small, there’s petite and Asian petite but she was like super Asian petite. Whole height doesn’t come up to the top of my chest and I’m pretty average height wise. Body is very skinny, with cute little b cup boobs. Her face looks really cute and young. To be honest it almost felt a little illegal how small she was. She’s very soft and smooth to touch and quite chatty. Not shaved down stairs with a small tuft of hair.

Into the shower for a quick wash and mouth wash rinse and onto the bed. I was laying on the bed and she laid on top of me and I she was so light weight that I barely felt the weight. I cuddled her in my arms and we kissed. The kissing was quite passionate but I wouldn’t classify it as non-stop DFK. Tried a little tongue but her mouth was really small lol.

Gave me a bit of cat bath and then onto my cock for some bbbj. It wasn’t bad and her mouth was super tiny to match her small body. After a while we moved to 69 and she told me to be gentle. Her pussy again like her whole body is super tiny and cute. Enjoyed licking it for a while and then we dommed up and she hopped onto cowgirl. As I was watching this cute little girl bouncing up and down on my cock it was super tight. Moved onto mish where I pounded away on that tiny body.

I’m not overweight and average size in terms of body but as I was on top of her and looking into the side mirror i almost looked like a bear pouncing on a tiny deer lol. Her legs where cutely up in the air as I pounded away. Moved to doggy where it was even tighter. She needed to apply some more lube because of how tiny she was and I came in the dom. Chatted a bit and then into the shower and out the door. Bumped into Chris and we chatted a bit before I left.

One thing that crossed my mind as I was leaving was that since my little brother is average and I’m not hung like a horse like other brothers on this forum. I wonder what would happen if a hung dude tried to enter her. It would be like stabbing someone to death omg. Meng out!