Thread: Miu Miu, really really really tiny and young.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Miu Miu, really really really tiny and young.

So popped into N5M without a booking to see lineup. Was told there was only 2 girls, Miu Miu and Yoyo. Both girls are super petite but Miu Miu is like super tiny. Decided to go with her as no one has reviewed her before.

Paid the damage and into the room to wait. In comes Miu Miu with a glass of water for me. Seeing her in person I’m literally shocked at how small she is. In terms of small, there’s petite and Asian petite but she was like super Asian petite. Whole height doesn’t come up to the top of my chest and I’m pretty average height wise. Body is very skinny, with cute little b cup boobs. Her face looks really cute and young. To be honest it almost felt a little illegal how small she was. She’s very soft and smooth to touch and quite chatty. Not shaved down stairs with a small tuft of hair.

Into the shower for a quick wash and mouth wash rinse and onto the bed. I was laying on the bed and she laid on top of me and I she was so light weight that I barely felt the weight. I cuddled her in my arms and we kissed. The kissing was quite passionate but I wouldn’t classify it as non-stop DFK. Tried a little tongue but her mouth was really small lol.

Gave me a bit of cat bath and then onto my cock for some bbbj. It wasn’t bad and her mouth was super tiny to match her small body. After a while we moved to 69 and she told me to be gentle. Her pussy again like her whole body is super tiny and cute. Enjoyed licking it for a while and then we dommed up and she hopped onto cowgirl. As I was watching this cute little girl bouncing up and down on my cock it was super tight. Moved onto mish where I pounded away on that tiny body.

I’m not overweight and average size in terms of body but as I was on top of her and looking into the side mirror i almost looked like a bear pouncing on a tiny deer lol. Her legs where cutely up in the air as I pounded away. Moved to doggy where it was even tighter. She needed to apply some more lube because of how tiny she was and I came in the dom. Chatted a bit and then into the shower and out the door. Bumped into Chris and we chatted a bit before I left.

One thing that crossed my mind as I was leaving was that since my little brother is average and I’m not hung like a horse like other brothers on this forum. I wonder what would happen if a hung dude tried to enter her. It would be like stabbing someone to death omg. Meng out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Muimui

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Miu Miu, a must try!!!!!!
    Didn't see this review beforehand but I spent some lovely time with her today - didn't book but most appealing in the Sunday lineup, First two hours standard, third hour diamond. She's a very petite young and cute Hunan girl and I had a nice memorable gfe type experience, lots of fun chatting with her in my slightly broken Mandarin between sessions - her English prolly not that good but I also enjoy practicing Mandarin so that's a bonus for me.

I have an average white guy size cock, a little long for the occasional Chinese girl but her tidy little unshaved pussy had no issues, felt really good inside, very tight and she got wet fairly quick after the initial small account of lube (important with the 002 condoms I use which seem to know the difference).

I'd already had an hour with hk Daisy at 479 earlier in the day so the sex sessions were a lengthy 20 to 30 minutes each time, mostly in mish, slow n steady with a little selfish pounding at the end of the third go as I really wanted to come. Muimuis was super sexy in doggy too, such a cute little butt, but she's so small and young I felt a little guilty looking at it lol.

Covered Blowjob was good, not deep but not toothy and she used her hand well to make up for it. She a little fussy/hygienic i.e. change the condom after bj before sex, also change the dropsheet and had a quick shower between each session (dropsheet had a wet patch each time and we got a little sweaty).

I really enjoyed the kissing in the third hour, worth the extra dosh, slow and sensual with a little tongue action - didn't lick her pussy but it looked and smelt good so I assume it would be fun.

I would like to thank m5 (and little muimui) for coming up with the goods yet again, last really awesome session I had was here as well with Korean Barbie, quite different experience to this one (much more pse and she is very extroverted and quirky).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So popped into N5M without a booking to see lineup. Was told there was only 2 girls, Miu Miu and Yoyo. Both girls are super petite but Miu Miu is like super tiny. Decided to go with her as no one has reviewed her before.

Paid the damage and into the room to wait. In comes Miu Miu with a glass of water for me. Seeing her in person I’m literally shocked at how small she is. In terms of small, there’s petite and Asian petite but she was like super Asian petite. Whole height doesn’t come up to the top of my chest and I’m pretty average height wise. Body is very skinny, with cute little b cup boobs. Her face looks really cute and young. To be honest it almost felt a little illegal how small she was. She’s very soft and smooth to touch and quite chatty. Not shaved down stairs with a small tuft of hair.

Into the shower for a quick wash and mouth wash rinse and onto the bed. I was laying on the bed and she laid on top of me and I she was so light weight that I barely felt the weight. I cuddled her in my arms and we kissed. The kissing was quite passionate but I wouldn’t classify it as non-stop DFK. Tried a little tongue but her mouth was really small lol.

Gave me a bit of cat bath and then onto my cock for some bbbj. It wasn’t bad and her mouth was super tiny to match her small body. After a while we moved to 69 and she told me to be gentle. Her pussy again like her whole body is super tiny and cute. Enjoyed licking it for a while and then we dommed up and she hopped onto cowgirl. As I was watching this cute little girl bouncing up and down on my cock it was super tight. Moved onto mish where I pounded away on that tiny body.

I’m not overweight and average size in terms of body but as I was on top of her and looking into the side mirror i almost looked like a bear pouncing on a tiny deer lol. Her legs where cutely up in the air as I pounded away. Moved to doggy where it was even tighter. She needed to apply some more lube because of how tiny she was and I came in the dom. Chatted a bit and then into the shower and out the door. Bumped into Chris and we chatted a bit before I left.

One thing that crossed my mind as I was leaving was that since my little brother is average and I’m not hung like a horse like other brothers on this forum. I wonder what would happen if a hung dude tried to enter her. It would be like stabbing someone to death omg. Meng out!
    Thanks Bro,
    Have you tried Crystal at No 5? Is Miu Miu look younger, smaller or same as Crystal?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks Bro,
    Have you tried Crystal at No 5? Is Miu Miu look younger, smaller or same as Crystal?
    Hey bro never tried crystal but Miu Miu is really young looking and tiny.

Would love to try crystal but read a review earlier on her squeezing blackheads lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, that was hilarious - 45 minutes on that activity, from memory. Some Asian girls seem to love doing this and I remember Stephanie at 533 did this once for a couple of minutes. Unusual service, but I guess it shows 'they care', lol. Anyway, thanks for your reply. If you like younger, more petite girls, then Crystal is worth a try as her little body is just delicious.... Still inexperienced, but getting better and I will continue the BBBJ classes next time I see her. All bros are welcome.... Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yeah, that was hilarious - 45 minutes on that activity, from memory. Some Asian girls seem to love doing this and I remember Stephanie at 533 did this once for a couple of minutes. Unusual service, but I guess it shows 'they care', lol. Anyway, thanks for your reply. If you like younger, more petite girls, then Crystal is worth a try as her little body is just delicious.... Still inexperienced, but getting better and I will continue the BBBJ classes next time I see her. All bros are welcome.... Lol
    Thanks bro. Do you know if she does DFK?

I’ve been quite active in a few establishments. Have a few pendin AR that I need to write. Just procrastinating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks bro. Do you know if she does DFK?

I’ve been quite active in a few establishments. Have a few pendin AR that I need to write. Just procrastinating
    Hi Bro,

Firstly, thanks for all your AR, you are a legend bro and I have always found them to be very accurate. Have booked a double with MiuMiu and Yoyo today, so looking forward to that....

yes, Crystal does do DFK in Diamond (is there any other level to get ....? lol) and has nice firm lips and is a good little kisser.

I can report more on the respective sizes of these smaller size girls later today... Crystal is pretty small, size 4-5 with perfect Acups, so look forward to see Yoyo and MiuMiu. I have only seen Yoyo in the corridor once and wanted to see her, ever since...

Can't wait to see your AR on Crystal...

Cheers,

R

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, in-depth research completed after my double with the gorgeous and delictable MiuMiu and Yoyo. All sizes below expressed as Western sizes as I know sometimes in Asian sizes they are reported as slightly different (1-2 sizes larger for same size boobs). The things I do for science and for the good of mankind.....

Yoyo is the smallest size WL I have ever seen in Australia, in terms of dress size (previously Baby at 533 a few years ago, who was also size 4). The pics are accurate and Yoyo is a real size 4 with lovely Bcups and the ARs are accurate in her being very pretty. Yoyo is slightly taller than MiuMiu (and I think Crystal would be somewhere in between these two). Yoyo is currently full bush. Very nice BBBJ and the strongest of all three girls. Any bros concerned about Yoyo's service standards from ARs back in June, can rest assured, she is back on top of her game and you can book her confidently and enjoy every part of her service. No problem to touch and lick her boobs, although with such lovely long hair, she doesn't want to wash it every day, so would prefer you not to spend to much time touching it. It wasn't off limits - just prefers low frequency. That's ok - these girls are in and out of our caresses, sweaty scenarios and sexy positions all day or all night, so I can understand her request. (Err, i keep my hair short for the same reason... Ha!!)

I believe MiuMiu is more of a size 5 and the earlier ARs are correct in so far as she is really really cute (seriously girl-next-door,-who-you-would-love-to-do-lots-of-naughty-things-to, cute). And, I would say, very pretty as well. Looks very young and, yes she is tiny/petite. I can understand that some ARs reported they thought they may be doing something illegal. MiuMiu is definitely very young looking and has a very nice young body. She has either A+ or maybe small Bcups (not intending to offend) but lovely shape and size and delicious to taste and touch. Just fantastic. Currently neatly trimmed tiny pussy, which I couldn't help but devour as well as fuck. Lovely BBBJ, slightly softer than Yoyo, but, err..... zero complaints and a wonderful finish with shooting my cum inside her mouth.

Crystal is a similar (dress) size to MiuMiu, at size 5, with perfect Acups (and, I mean perfect). Also both cute and pretty as well as looking very young - and is advertised as 19yo. Crystal also has that lovely girl-next-door-that-you-would-love-to-do-naughty-things-to cuteness. Ummh, fortunately at No5, you can! Crystal is currently trimmed (well, up until a week ago - more research required to confirm latest status....). Softest BBBJ of all three girls, but, as mentioned above, I am investing in a (near) weekly training program for her. But still no complaints.... it is just wonderful to see your cock in any of these girls mouths and feel them sucking back and forth on them. (ok, I actually meant 'my cock').

All do DFK, err.... rather deliciously..... Yoyo has very strong tongue action while DFK, but both MiuMiu and Crystal also do this, although to a slightly lesser extent (still delicious).

Full AR to follow - once I regain all of my faculties - after the 1.5 hours at No5. My only complaint to management, is that they don't provide a wheelchair or wheelbarrow delivery service back to your car! Not that I am disabled - just exhausted and with a big smile on my face...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Meng. What a great review. I'd go and see her but dont live too close. Gotta love the really petite WL. If she is petite for an Asian she must be small

Hope we see a lot more petite women in the future!

She sounds super cute and adorable ! Nice AR as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Miu Miu used to work at 57 sakura with the name of Daisy. She said at sakura too many customers with big dick and they hurting her. So brothers please stay away if you are big.