Thread: 130 KINGSTON RD - AVOID AVOID AVOID

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

130 KINGSTON RD - AVOID AVOID AVOID

Talk about taking one for the team.
    Found out about new massage shop on Kingston Rd so decided to give it a try.
    Met by tall solid Thai lady and shown to room - handed over 60 for an hour ( 1st mistake)
    She actually sat on the massage table and with one hand rubbed up and down while quizzing me about other shops in the area.
    This lasted 30 mins or so but she said don't worry about time as she would give me more than an hour as I was giving her some intel on her competition.
    Told her that I would do a review on this website ( not that she knew it) so though seeing its a new shop and wanted good publicity I thought I was on a winner.
    Then she started asking me how to improve the shop ie what did I think guys like - by this time I started getting pissed and said a decent experience for one.
    She got the hint but laid down on the large massage table and shoved her tits in my face and basically just lay there doing nothing while I sucked them- went to kiss her and she goes no I don't kiss.
    Anyway she then says will you pay more and I say will things improve and she starts promising. Ok So I say how much she says we can do it all for $100.
    So stupid me gives her a hundred. Well she just grabs me and holds me close but won't allow and DFK, no pussy play and when I get the shits she says well if you were unhappy why didn't you leave after the massage?
    She gets all aggressive and defensive and acts like she done me a favour. WTF???
    Then she grabs a towel runs out of the room and then another girl comes in and tell me "sorry come this way. So I get dressed and then follow her to reception where she says have a nice day hope you come back again and holds open the front door WTF

So if you want to get totally ripped off its some new Thai massage & spa place 130 Kingston Rd, no sign yet and you have to be buzzed in and you go upstairs.
    I left bewildered and totally pissed -the girls name was Benita or something like that.
    4F

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Found out about new massage shop on Kingston Rd so decided to give it a try.
    Met by tall solid Thai lady and shown to room - handed over 60 for an hour ( 1st mistake)
    She actually sat on the massage table and with one hand rubbed up and down while quizzing me about other shops in the area.
    This lasted 30 mins or so but she said don't worry about time as she would give me more than an hour as I was giving her some intel on her competition.
    Told her that I would do a review on this website ( not that she knew it) so though seeing its a new shop and wanted good publicity I thought I was on a winner.
    Then she started asking me how to improve the shop ie what did I think guys like - by this time I started getting pissed and said a decent experience for one.
    She got the hint but laid down on the large massage table and shoved her tits in my face and basically just lay there doing nothing while I sucked them- went to kiss her and she goes no I don't kiss.
    Anyway she then says will you pay more and I say will things improve and she starts promising. Ok So I say how much she says we can do it all for $100.
    So stupid me gives her a hundred. Well she just grabs me and holds me close but won't allow and DFK, no pussy play and when I get the shits she says well if you were unhappy why didn't you leave after the massage?
    She gets all aggressive and defensive and acts like she done me a favour. WTF???
    Then she grabs a towel runs out of the room and then another girl comes in and tell me "sorry come this way. So I get dressed and then follow her to reception where she says have a nice day hope you come back again and holds open the front door WTF

So if you want to get totally ripped off its some new Thai massage & spa place 130 Kingston Rd, no sign yet and you have to be buzzed in and you go upstairs.
    I left bewildered and totally pissed -the girls name was Benita or something like that.
    4F
    Oh dear, i was going to have a bitch about my bad punts today but cant top that. At least i kinda got a refund at one.

Banned
    Hopefully QPS shut it down, a fraud.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on reddoor, share your dud punts so we know where to avoid haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Come on reddoor, share your dud punts so we know where to avoid haha
    In due course man, i want one of them to b good, so will do another visit for a second chance before any review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in the area so thought I might drop into this "new" shop.
    Firstly really hard to find.Finally found it in a row of businesses but right on the main road so every Tom, Dick & Harry can see you and because they have to let you in you stand outside for 2/3 mins -pretty hard to be inconspicuous.
    I really just wanted a look but got lead to a room by ok looking Thai girl who closed the door and straightaway said so you stay for an hour.
    Rooms were large and big table and towels looked clean. Apparently they don't have a shower.
    I told her I just wanted to have a look and then she got all shitty. So then she says just like this " So what do you want?" in quite a disrespectful tone.
    Her whole manner and everything was like she was doing me a favour. I then said I'll think I'll just go and then she says So you wanna give me $20 for my time.
    Now the words Fuck off just came out my mouth as a reaction and I felt a bit rude after I said it but that's just the way I felt.
    I sort of barged past her, down the stairs and out to the car park. she was yelling something as I left.
    Score minus 10 for customer service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well this place has a glowing start on the forum. Gee i hope this 20 bucks to show u the room does'nt catch on. 😬

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Was in the area so thought I might drop into this "new" shop.
    Firstly really hard to find.Finally found it in a row of businesses but right on the main road so every Tom, Dick & Harry can see you and because they have to let you in you stand outside for 2/3 mins -pretty hard to be inconspicuous.
    I really just wanted a look but got lead to a room by ok looking Thai girl who closed the door and straightaway said so you stay for an hour.
    Rooms were large and big table and towels looked clean. Apparently they don't have a shower.
    I told her I just wanted to have a look and then she got all shitty. So then she says just like this " So what do you want?" in quite a disrespectful tone.
    Her whole manner and everything was like she was doing me a favour. I then said I'll think I'll just go and then she says So you wanna give me $20 for my time.
    Now the words Fuck off just came out my mouth as a reaction and I felt a bit rude after I said it but that's just the way I felt.
    I sort of barged past her, down the stairs and out to the car park. she was yelling something as I left.
    Score minus 10 for customer service.
    You should have asked her for $20 to cover the fuel you wasted driving there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! This bitch was serious? $20 for wasting her time? Bwhahahahahahahahaha! If that’s not the very definition of entitlement!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NOT HAPPY JANNNN, hahahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had the same scenario at South Pine Rd Alderley Pink Shop Avoid

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    just wondering if they ever succeeded with their $20 scam