Thread: SUNNY and CRYSTAL - Double Trouble Thai Style!! Thai-riffic Experience !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SUNNY and CRYSTAL - Double Trouble Thai Style!! Thai-riffic Experience !!!

Person's Name : Crystal/Sunny

Establishment : N5M

Photos Genuine: Yes

Rates : $460/hour diamond double

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

Greetings my fellow punters. Last week I had the pleasure of my first ever Thai double at N5M with the delightful Sunny and Crystal!

I tried my staggered double again and I had booked Sunny for the first hour and then at the 30 minute mark, Crystal entered for a half hour session of double trouble and the last half hour with Crystal... well, let me tell you.. I felt like a completely lecherous, dirty old man with these 2. Both are very young and so fresh! Both girls are completely different! Sunny entered first and was quite the demure, shy type.. she was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a tight top that showed that she has a pair of huge tits that stand out.. her skin was so soft!! Her lips were soft and ripe and she quietly DFK'd me into submission while in the shower... Sunny seemed to be very inexperienced and didn't know quite what to do, so I ended up taking the lead and guided her to what I liked.

On the bed, she continued to kiss and cuddle me and I thought that I would start off with some DATY on her and again, she seemed a bit too quiet but she started to get wet after a little bit of gentle coaxing... and after she had cum, I hopped on the bed and she jumped on me in CG and began to ride me .... hard! Finally, there was a soft knock on the door and Sunny hopped off to let her friend, Crystal into the room... Crystal entered and stopped when she saw me... Jesse had introduced me to her the week before after I had seen Sally (AR incoming for Sally, when she returns!) and a smile completely lit up her face!! Crystal, I must admit is exactly like her photo... she is nothing short of stunning and her personality was completely different from Sunny!

There was no time wasted, Sunny hopped back on and continued to ride me in CG and Crystal sits next to us and looks on for all of 15 seconds, she quickly ripped her denim shorts off, pulled her top off to show off a stunningly perky set of B-Cups that nearly poked my eyes out! Crystal was all smiles and went straight into the DFK and nearly made me blow my load with her sexiness! Crystal proceeded to sit on face while I gently probed her wet, neatly kept pussy... both girls had neatly trimmed bushes and though I love a bald, lasered pussy, I had no complaints about these 2 !

Crystal moved herself in time with my tongue as I gently gave her clit the attention... Sunny was making some pretty funny noises behind her and I couldn't see what she was doing.. but Crystal looks down at me and was quietly laughing at her friend's antics.. I started to laugh and I ended up choking on hot, wet pussy juice which in turn made Crystal laugh as well... meanwhile, Sunny was bouncing herself up and down on my solidly hard cock and I ended up grabbing her giant melons in each hand in an effort to try and slow her down.. it didn't work and Crystal hopped off my face and leaned over, grabbed my face gently between her hands and really DFK'd me!! These girls were tag teaming me into nearly losing my load.. I could finally see Sunny again as she finally hopped off from CG, which she had continued for at least 20 minutes and didn't look very tired at all and gobbled my cock in her mouth! Meanwhile, Crystal went full GFE and was very gently kissing me... Sunny's time finally ended and I was left with my final half hour with Crystal.

After Sunny gave me a goodbye kiss and a quick thank you, Crystal kicked it up a notch and hopped on in CG too!! Her pussy was wet, and tight!! Her kissing never stopped and she just whispered that she was really enjoying herself... finally asked her to flip over and I finally started a bit of a workout in mish and blew my load for the first (and only) time with about 15 minutes to go! I asked Crystal to slide down the end of the bed and gave her a bit of a DATY session... Crystal seemed to love it as she softly caressed my head and ears in a faster and faster pace until she finally cum with a huge rush.. she laid there on her back, laughing and said that she could go to sleep now..

After 90 minutes of shagging 2 very young girls (or should I say getting shagged by 2 young girls!), I staggered out and told Tim that these girls were something very special.
    If I had to choose, I would say Crystal but only because we got on like a house on fire, but I didn't have to choose... lol.. what a night!!!

Yes, this AR is actually a lot shorter than my usual... all I can say is "wow!" and I am really liking the service at no 5 again!!
    Well done Jesse and the team!
    Well done Sunny and Crystal!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro! You have the stamina of a horse man hahaha. I would of cummed so hard just from the CG and one of the girls riding me lol

90 mins of action with 2 young girls. Great stamina!
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Let’s see a photo of Sunny’s tits please No 5
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done Jesse and the team. Keep employing staff who love sex. Thats the secret sauce

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn I’m keen on trying Crystal. How would you rate her looks out of 10?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I rate her a 10/10... but then, it's all subjective to our personal preferences...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bro! You have the stamina of a horse man hahaha. I would of cummed so hard just from the CG and one of the girls riding me lol
    Thanks bro Meng!! I reckon you would have enjoyed this:
    Sunny = long hair, big boobs, shy/demure
    Crystal = short hair, perky boobs, a bubbly firecracker
    2 completely different girls !

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Let’s see a photo of Sunny’s tits please No 5
    Their wechat photo of big boobs in gold top makes me believe that this is Sunny... if not, it's a mighty good comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I'll expand on my earlier comment in that Crystal has short hair that really suits her too. When she walked me out, she wasn't shy and kept her arm around me until we got to the front door and gave me a nice good bye kiss... it's these little things that really make my night and she ticked a lot of those little things.. lol
    Crystal is one girl I will definitely see again!

Crystal on today ! book fast!!! She is back after a long break!!!!