Thread: Venus - Long Legged Thai Beauty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Venus - Long Legged Thai Beauty

On my way out after an amazing session with Nepalese Stunner Micky and seeing her bend over in front of me and experiencing an upskirt moment with her, I couldn’t let this chance and feeling slip away I booked Venus for a 45-minute session. Penny laughingly asked me if am I sure I wanted to have a back-to-back session with another ML. I said yes, I’ve been wanting to see Venus since you and Mia was at 105 Harris St. I just didn’t have the time to do it and now is the right time as I might not have the opportunity to see her again. Knowing they have an endless talent of MLs coming in their shop, I decided right then and there I will have my first Thai ML on this day. I just hope Little Boi is up for it. Thank God he made it, just made it! The Not-So-Dirty Details below fellow punters!

Intro

Taken to Room 2 again this time with Venus. As I was getting undressed she showed up straight away at the room and smiled at me. I told her I’ve been wanting to see her for a long time and now that we are both st this moment, might as well go for it. She said she was happy to know that someone wants to see her for quite sometime. And then she jokingly asked “why me?” I said darling your photos and the video on the website are the things that sold for me. I just can’t resist those long legs and noticed how slim and sexy you are just like right now in front of me! “Really?” “ Yes, really!” Then we both laughed! She is really warm and friendly from the get go. What an intro!

Part 1

Venus has a cute face and a smooth skin to match those slim size 6 body. When the sexy short short dress came off, I was instantly aroused! She has perky B Cup breasts and shaved down under. Plus, I can’t stop looking at her legs. And her bum, small but round and firm. Those are definitely her best assets and she knows how to flaunt them. Now I know she has experience in the industry (3 years working for Penny) and I am looking forward to a proper massage from a Thai ML. I told her I prefer oil and she used a good amount of it as she used her massage skills to full effect. Using her hands, thumbs, elbows and some knee(?). She knows where the pressure points are and where to rub, rock and crack (my back) your body. I told her I like the video where she was dancing (or gyrating) to the music. And she remembered bits and pieces of it. LOL. I interrupted her for a bit and asked her if she’s also doing B2B massage after this. She said yes, sure she will and then asked me back, “ you want to do it now?” I said “yes can we?” Sure is the answer and so commenced the B2B. She used a generous amount of oil I reckoned as it felt good and hearing the noises from her breasts gliding to my back and the moaning sounds she made it more exhilarating. I was so aroused I am ready to flip over but I just let her do her thing and wait for her to tell me so. I was on cloud nine enjoying the moment for a few minutes, when I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, which is a signal to flip over and get ready for some action...

Part 2

Venus noticed that Lil Boi is half awake after the flip over. She lets out a giggle and told me we need to wake him up and I said yes it’s all up to you darling! And she did wake him up by a combination of light touching with her fingernails, kisses on my lips, blowing on my ears, tongue action near the genital area and sucking of the nipples (with moaning sounds). She is doing all those things while making sure I have access to her pussy. Stroking her clit and playing outside and halfway inside the vagina was allowed. I motioned her hand towards Lil Boi and Venus grabbed him and slowly started jerking me off. I was concentrating on maintaining my erection while she is tugging me. I need something to bring me over the line and I told Venus,”lick my nipples please,” which she quickly does as she is also aware of keeping my cock hard and ups the speed of masturbating me. She then feels me twitch a little bit and lets out a moan as I told her I’m cumming, again upping the ante until I let out a huge groan as I cum (thankfully) again for the second time. I kept stroking those lovely legs til I relaxed and settled down in time for the wipe down. What a trouper you are Venus! You just made this day memorable for me!

I was offered the shower and this time I accepted it as I can’t handle too much oil I had to wash some off before going home. After taking time in the shower, returned to the room to get dressed. As Venus was setting the massage table for the next punter, I asked her will she be back on the roster, she said yeah and she also work at the previous shop at 105. They are under a different management though. I said ok, if I need a proper Thai massage I will come see you. She smiled and tells me she is looking forward to it. I gave her a peck on the cheek, a quick hug and thanked her for the special night. Also thanked the lovely Penny for an eventful night and also to the pretty Mia for accomodating me. She asked me as I passed by reception, “Why are you not walking properly, something wrong?” I replied “I can barely walk, my legs are wobbly!” Haha!! The three of just laughed heartily!! Have a good night ladies! Until next time! Left the shop with a smile from ear to ear as I walked into the cold, rainy night...

Disclaimer: Again, YMMV Folks.

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its definitely, YMMV as I had a somewhat different experience with Venus.

I agree, her cute, slim butt and legs was really hot. Not sure about the face though. I wouldn't characterize it as cute, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway, that's not at all a deal breaker, especially with that slim body.

her tug though, man, she has to work on her HJ technique. I'm surprised she has industry experience. It was rough as guts, and truth be told a little half arsed. i had to tell her to go a bit more gently becuase it was starting to hurt.

I got over the line eventually, but I won't be back.

Banned
    I don’t think you being this shop before. If you being this shop you will know she have pretty face . But you said you not sure she face .and she have very good feedback for every customer!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    I don’t think you being this shop before. If you being this shop you will know she have pretty face . But you said you not sure she face .and she have very good feedback for every customer!
    Ok. I'm just describing my experience, which, as I said, wasn't that great.

Its not constructive (or mature) that you can't take honest feedback and have to try to discredit me by saying that I've never been to your shop before and by implication, am making up my review about Venus.

I don't think she had a pretty face, but as I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm allowed my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Ok. I'm just describing my experience, which, as I said, wasn't that great.

Its not constructive (or mature) that you can't take honest feedback and have to try to discredit me by saying that I've never been to your shop before and by implication, am making up my review about Venus.

I don't think she had a pretty face, but as I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm allowed my opinion.
    Glad to hear your experience through my AR in this forum mate. And sorry to hear that it wasn’t that great. Again YMMV.

But let me assure you that Penny and her team will take your feedback onboard from anyone whether positive or negative. It’s just that with Venus, she has more good than bad feedback. Otherwise she wouldn’t last in this industry for 3 years plus, right?

In my eyes, she’s a beauty to behold, and those assets - firm bum and long legs, not to mention her experience - is what really sold me in booking her yesterday. I agree that you are allowed your opinion, and so does everyone else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Glad to hear your experience through my AR in this forum mate. And sorry to hear that it wasn’t that great. Again YMMV.

But let me assure you that Penny and her team will take your feedback onboard from anyone whether positive or negative. It’s just that with Venus, she has more good than bad feedback. Otherwise she wouldn’t last in this industry for 3 years plus, right?

In my eyes, she’s a beauty to behold, and those assets - firm bum and long legs, not to mention her experience - is what really sold me in booking her yesterday. I agree that you are allowed your opinion, and so does everyone else.
    No worries, all good. I just wasn't impressed with the shop's accusation that i didn't actually visit Venus. I will soon post additional info in the private members massage section that could provide additional context as to the reason why my experience wasn't that great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sure but pretty is different for each customer so lets not generalize

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh Venus.... She can massage. I've definitely enjoyed a few sessions with her. I've always been super satisfied with our sessions. She's a looked, and I've never had any issues with her finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her pictures certainly looks hot

not in the area often but thought I would check out their WeChat. Got added by them and 10 mins later I go to check out their moments and they blocked me lol.

Banned
    Can you let me know what is your Wechat ID let me double check thank you

Can you let me know what is your Wechat ID let me double check thank you
    I sent you a pm........