Thread: My journey to the high end of the market

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My journey to the high end of the market

I've been using Asian shops for the last two years (mainly Ginza) though I have had the occasional visit to Stiletto and Liaisons for my caucasian fix. This arrangement has worked well for me during this time (Angelina and Catherine @Ginza being my two stand out ladies) but lately though I've been disappointed with the service I've been receiving at these venues. My last three visits at Ginza have been underwhelming - I usually base my choices on reviews I have read on Aus99 and in all three cases, the girls were no where at the level at which they were reviewed. In fact, two were almost at the opposite end of the scale (their reviews did set a very high standard!) and the third did not look well at all - She was coughing intermittently and should not have been working IMHO. Anyway I ended that booking early.

All of this drove me to take a gamble and try a $600+ an hour caucasian girl. I gave it a bit of thought; and given that I had spent around $900 on my last three visits and was disappointed every time; I was prepared to gamble $600 in the hopes of striking gold. I was hoping that $600 spent on an excellent 1 hour experience would be worth more to me than 2 hours at the mid-level end of the market (even if it is someone like Angelina and Catherine).

Luckily for me I struck gold with my first pick! The lady I chose asked not to be named but she is everything I look if I were to picture the girl of my dreams: Caucasian, petite, long legs, long blonde hair, loves to kiss, natural french, as tight as an asian girl and very enthusiastic in bed. She also works for herself so I know every dollar I pay her goes to her. She is also generous with her time - my first visit with her lasted 90 min but I only paid for 60.

The moral of the story? If you feel like your punting has stagnated, don't be afraid to have a dabble at the high end.

So pls pm me , for tha info of tha girl . I want to try too cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFire View Post
    I've been using Asian shops for the last two years (mainly Ginza) though I have had the occasional visit to Stiletto and Liaisons for my caucasian fix. This arrangement has worked well for me during this time (Angelina and Catherine @Ginza being my two stand out ladies) but lately though I've been disappointed with the service I've been receiving at these venues. My last three visits at Ginza have been underwhelming - I usually base my choices on reviews I have read on Aus99 and in all three cases, the girls were no where at the level at which they were reviewed. In fact, two were almost at the opposite end of the scale (their reviews did set a very high standard!) and the third did not look well at all - She was coughing intermittently and should not have been working IMHO. Anyway I ended that booking early.

All of this drove me to take a gamble and try a $600+ an hour caucasian girl. I gave it a bit of thought; and given that I had spent around $900 on my last three visits and was disappointed every time; I was prepared to gamble $600 in the hopes of striking gold. I was hoping that $600 spent on an excellent 1 hour experience would be worth more to me than 2 hours at the mid-level end of the market (even if it is someone like Angelina and Catherine).

Luckily for me I struck gold with my first pick! The lady I chose asked not to be named but she is everything I look if I were to picture the girl of my dreams: Caucasian, petite, long legs, long blonde hair, loves to kiss, natural french, as tight as an asian girl and very enthusiastic in bed. She also works for herself so I know every dollar I pay her goes to her. She is also generous with her time - my first visit with her lasted 90 min but I only paid for 60.

The moral of the story? If you feel like your punting has stagnated, don't be afraid to have a dabble at the high end.
    You have been punting and a member for two years and this is your first post !

That girl must be inspiring !

Thanks to sharing brother!

And a belated welcome !

Cheers

One more point?

You said the WL asked not to be named !

So you told her about this forum and she asked you not to review her ?

And she works for herself ! I would have thought private WL like that would loved to be promoted !

Just a thought

Cheers

Banned
    Does not matter who you see a punt is a punt and just because one punter has a great time with a lady doesn't necessarily mean the next punter will.

I think for anyone to have a great punt you need to have a connection with the lady and lets face it most of the girls on this forum are good and are capable of giving good service but at the end of the day they are only human and so we can have a good punt or a not so good.

Sorry you have been disappointed at late bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Does not matter who you see a punt is a punt and just because one punter has a great time with a lady doesn't necessarily mean the next punter will.

I think for anyone to have a great punt you need to have a connection with the lady and lets face it most of the girls on this forum are good and are capable of giving good service but at the end of the day they are only human and so we can have a good punt or a not so good.

Sorry you have been disappointed at late bro.
    You speak the truth bro Oneonone.
    Every punt is different, just as "every sperm is sacred".

P.S. "in quotes" because it is a quote

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be honest, my best of best experience has been with a Korean until this time. I think asian WL's are quite accommodating.

My worst of worst have been with Caucasians, some i found rude, not interested, giving basic basic service and charging heavy and so mechanical, saying that i've had better experience with some caucs as well but only a few times. there was a tiny blonde with the most beautiful pussy i've seen in my life in Claudia's Penthouse, she has given some memorable punts and not to forget Jade/Bella of 45.

Spending more on punt doesn't guarantee good service and not worth a risk with caucasians. I'd rather plan a vacation somewhere in south east asia.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahlungor, regarding reviewing her, it was more a mutual decision. I had to make my appointment two weeks in advance, partly because she is already popular and also because she does regular interstate tours. I will be seeing her again this week, and this appointment too, had to be made a week in advance. She basically told me that she was fine with not being reviewed as she is already "busy enough as it is".

Zucon, my thoughts are similar to yours. I believe Asian WLs, on average, provide a better standard of service at a lower price point. I am more likely to be disappointed with a Caucasian lady than I am with an Asian lady. That said, it also means that its like striking gold when you find a gorgeous caucasian lady that provides an awesome service... even if she does charge $600+ an hour! If my first visit with this particular lady had been disappointing, I have no doubt that I would have gone straight back to my regular places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $600/hour at 2014 must have been truly high end. good for you!