Quote Originally Posted by SavageXXX View Post
So the working lady caucasian or asian? How the fuck a mental illness can make a phonecall to book a working lady ? If you can make a booking then you are not mental illness , so what by saying he is mental illness so he can get a lighter sentences ? What a piece of shit cunt man
condolences to the victim(s) and family. As this thread should be about this woman her death. It’s a tragedy.

While it highlight the risks that sex workers can and do face, Violence Is pervasive and does not respect or acknowledge occupation nationality gender race sex identity postcode .

What happens to the perpetrator? Will be assessed, and whether he is fit for trial now or at some future time , Aside from any extenuating circumstance, that may or may not include his diagnosis, it will be clear here likely be tried for murder aggravated assault and other charges.

As for discussing mental health, it should be done with clarity and knowledge.

It’s a broad big issue affects many in so many varied ways, it’s not always The case a person with a mental health issue is deranged and psychotic. Nor does it mean a person who is having an episode can’t act out and follow some formed plan.

Personally I’m in no way finding excuse for the person’s behaviour, and they will live with the consequence of the actions.and formal and rough justice may prevail. However also have no vitriol , shock on finding the victim was Caucasian not Asian , or concerned about seeing police during my day or curious about locanto ads I get perverse curiosity . We are all party to it and succumb

However my condolences to the victims family and sad a life is taken.

P.S I agree this is not a punt story