Thread: Crescent Japanese Hostess Bar

Junior Member(有D料到)

Crescent Japanese Hostess Bar

Has anyone been to Crescent? Its a ramen shop for lunch during workdays, but curious what it is like at night. $100 entry fee...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Never been, but unless you are Japanese I doubt you will enjoy it ...
    It seems you pay to have a J girl talk with you, but no sex.
    I reckon I would rather pay to have a J girl talk to me while I am DFKing, 69ing, and fucking her at Ginza, and it would be cheaper too!

Banned
    Don't waste your time and money with these Japanese hostess clubs. The girls just talk, drink and want you to return to see them at the club only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't waste your time and money with these Japanese hostess clubs. The girls just talk, drink and want you to return to see them at the club only.
    hey bro cuteguy!

sounds like you have been to these clubs. would u tell us more about the cost? like, how much do i have to spend each hour? do they speak english?

I actually don't mind talking to some hot girls for hours then get some fuck at ginza. sounds pathetic I know lol, but wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Banned
    You can check out their charges on their websites. The way it works is you pay a table charge and with this you receive a number of drinks. At one club, it was $120 per hour and three drinks for you. The other option is to purchase a bottle of alcohol (the prices are inflated) and they will keep it for you for a certain period before you need to purchase another one unless you finish the whole bottle with the girls before the expiry date (e.g. 2 months).

Now the girls like to order drinks and therefore you have to pay for their drinks. She can't sit with you without a drink. On one occasion, I had one girl who must have been alcoholic because she kept ordering many drinks that I didn't realise her drinks cost me more than my actual table charge. Some girls may have one drink or two but beware. Some do like to drink a lot and you will be footing the bill for their pleasure in sitting with you and drinking.

There is a rewards system at the club. The girls are competing with each other to be number one and there is a reward or gift for them at the end of the month. Now that's another point I need to bring up. The girls want to be nominated and with this they get points and you have to pay more for the privilege of the girl entertaining you. There is a nomination charge for nominating a particular girl. She doesn't come free if you want a certain girl sitting with you. If they send the girl to you then it's no charge. The girls will give out their number or LINE in the hope of being nominated by you. Don't be fooled into believing that they will go out with you if they like you. The only opportunity they will go out with you is for dinner but only before the club opens and then you have to return with them to the club. There is an extra charge for having them with you and you have to pay for their dinner. If you invite them out they will come up with excuses that they are busy or working (because the club forbids them going out with customers).

Not all girls are fluent in English. Some are since they are attending English school here or have travelled to many English speaking countries that they had to learn English. If you cannot speak Japanese, just ask for a girl that can speak English. It shouldn't be a problem. Finally, they do have hot looking and sexy girls waiting to talk to you at your expense. In the end, you're better off spending your money somewhere else.

I hope this answers your query McJesus.

These places are everywhere in Japan. They even have posters out the front advertising their "system", ie. how many and what type of drink you have to buy per hour etc ...
    Worth a look just for the experience if you are in Japan, but as CG says they are not value for money, save your bills for Ginza instead!

If you want to pay to talk to a pretty girl you can also go to a strip club, then at least she will be naked, but again better value at Ginza!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    These places are everywhere in Japan. They even have posters out the front advertising their "system", ie. how many and what type of drink you have to buy per hour etc ...
    Worth a look just for the experience if you are in Japan, but as CG says they are not value for money, save your bills for Ginza instead!

If you want to pay to talk to a pretty girl you can also go to a strip club, then at least she will be naked, but again better value at Ginza!
    Those strip clubs are not good value as the RNT shops unless you're in US (like Hawaii where you can tip girls with $1 and then the rates are $40 for one song, $60 for two songs and $100 for 3 songs to see them lap dance on you naked). In Sydney, pay $90 for 15 minutes and you can't even touch the girl's body. At least paying an extra $50 to a girl at a RNT place will get you a massage and a naked girl if you go for 1 hour at $65-70 per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can check out their charges on their websites. The way it works is you pay a table charge and with this you receive a number of drinks. At one club, it was $120 per hour and three drinks for you. The other option is to purchase a bottle of alcohol (the prices are inflated) and they will keep it for you for a certain period before you need to purchase another one unless you finish the whole bottle with the girls before the expiry date (e.g. 2 months).

Now the girls like to order drinks and therefore you have to pay for their drinks. She can't sit with you without a drink. On one occasion, I had one girl who must have been alcoholic because she kept ordering many drinks that I didn't realise her drinks cost me more than my actual table charge. Some girls may have one drink or two but beware. Some do like to drink a lot and you will be footing the bill for their pleasure in sitting with you and drinking.

There is a rewards system at the club. The girls are competing with each other to be number one and there is a reward or gift for them at the end of the month. Now that's another point I need to bring up. The girls want to be nominated and with this they get points and you have to pay more for the privilege of the girl entertaining you. There is a nomination charge for nominating a particular girl. She doesn't come free if you want a certain girl sitting with you. If they send the girl to you then it's no charge. The girls will give out their number or LINE in the hope of being nominated by you. Don't be fooled into believing that they will go out with you if they like you. The only opportunity they will go out with you is for dinner but only before the club opens and then you have to return with them to the club. There is an extra charge for having them with you and you have to pay for their dinner. If you invite them out they will come up with excuses that they are busy or working (because the club forbids them going out with customers).

Not all girls are fluent in English. Some are since they are attending English school here or have travelled to many English speaking countries that they had to learn English. If you cannot speak Japanese, just ask for a girl that can speak English. It shouldn't be a problem. Finally, they do have hot looking and sexy girls waiting to talk to you at your expense. In the end, you're better off spending your money somewhere else.

I hope this answers your query McJesus.
    thanks for going into so many details.

that saved me so much trouble, time, AND MONEY.

I owe you a drink.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, really good tips there.

Banned
    Never any hanky panky then? Oh those horny Japanese salarymen must go home with blue balls! Or maybe they just jack off in the bathroom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    I actually don't mind talking to some hot girls for hours then get some fuck at ginza. sounds pathetic I know lol, but wouldn't mind giving it a try.
    You said it. Dont you have any women to talk to socially? Actually I dont either, but Im not going to pay for conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The house always wins. You pay the table and a for strangers drinks and for blue balls?.And this is popular. I pray I am never that lonely or socially isolated
    It caters to businesses that can afford such expenses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those strip clubs are not good value as the RNT shops unless you're in US (like Hawaii where you can tip girls with $1 and then the rates are $40 for one song, $60 for two songs and $100 for 3 songs to see them lap dance on you naked). In Sydney, pay $90 for 15 minutes and you can't even touch the girl's body. At least paying an extra $50 to a girl at a RNT place will get you a massage and a naked girl if you go for 1 hour at $65-70 per hour.
    I presume Japan also has RnT. Must be rich companies paying for these outings

Ok, then go to a strip club (0 to $25 entry), the girls will talk to you as long as they think you might do a private show with them, then go to Ginza after when you need to rub one out. This is cheaper than the hostess club and you get to see them with hardly any clothes. Also once they know you wont give them a show tell them why, ie. because it is not worth it when you can go to a brothel or massage parlour and actually get laid for cheaper than a private show!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    You said it. Dont you have any women to talk to socially? Actually I dont either, but Im not going to pay for conversation.
    i have a missus at home. and i wouldn't say i am very attractive to women or have amazing social skills. so developing romantic relations would most likely cause a lot of trouble to me.

paying for conversation with hot girls is fine for me. would be fun actually. but if they are greedy gold diggers, as described in cuteguy's post, I will just nope the f*** out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have a missus at home. and i wouldn't say i am very attractive to women or have amazing social skills. so developing romantic relations would most likely cause a lot of trouble to me.

paying for conversation with hot girls is fine for me. would be fun actually. but if they are greedy gold diggers, as described in cuteguy's post, I will just nope the f*** out.
    No offence, but its guys like you that must keep that hostess industry going; paying for the platonic company of attractive women. Im glad I did enough of that im my youth, so I dont have to make up for lost time later and pay for it.
    But you are allowing beautiful women to earn an income, so well done
    Im sure going once would be interesting, but pretty quickly I'd be seeing the futility of it all, and Id be feeling Im being exploited for my loneliness. And if the woman cant speak my language, then its pointless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    No offence, but its guys like you that must keep that hostess industry going; paying for the platonic company of attractive women. Im glad I did enough of that im my youth, so I dont have to make up for lost time later and pay for it.
    But you are allowing beautiful women to earn an income, so well done
    Im sure going once would be interesting, but pretty quickly I'd be seeing the futility of it all, and Id be feeling Im being exploited for my loneliness. And if the woman cant speak my language, then its pointless
    you overestimated me, bro hyperultra. i am a cheapskate. they are getting nothing from me. I am not going there even once. bro cuteguy has taught me everything I need to know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you overestimated me, bro hyperultra. i am a cheapskate. they are getting nothing from me. I am not going there even once. bro cuteguy has taught me everything I need to know.
    Respect anything you want to do bro. I would offer to take a visit with you there but it would be like being hunted down if we tried to leave without paying for the women we spoke to

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hostess bars are a Japanese cultural thing. They are mainly used for business entertaining, with the business picking up the (tax deductible) tabs. Think of them as plain clothes geisha bars.

Banned
    I don't want to stop you from checking it out. When I heard about these clubs, I was curious to know what happens inside these clubs so I got in by invitation of a Japanese girl. Many people are not aware of these clubs in Sydney. Yes there are many gorgeous Japanese girls working in these clubs but will they go out with you? Probably not unless you throw large sums of money at them and then maybe you might get lucky. Give it a go once. It is interesting to see how Japanese girls behave in these clubs and how they entertain you in a non sexual way.