Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Tallish, pretty face, curvy figure, nice C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a lovely girl with good English

My experience/comments : I had to go to the local pool shop yesterday to get a replacement component for my pool cleaner but they didn’t have it in stock so they suggested I try one of their other shops like Castle Hill or Brookvale.

Ahhh, Brookvale I thought. That sounds like an excuse for going for another visit to Desires. I looked up the address and discovered that the pool shop in question is right next door to Number 18 – perfect. (I could, of course, have bought the item online and saved the petrol but….)

Called Lily and she recommended a new girl, Tina.

Turned up and was met at the door, as per usual, by the lovely May.

We had a kiss and I tweaked the left one of her darling buds. (That’s a literary reference to one of Shakespeare’s sonnets – get it, anyone?)

Again, as usual here, Tina was ready and waiting and she led me along the corridor.

Ahead I saw the lovely derričre of the ebony girl Nicky so I called to her and we had a chat. She remembered me and we make plans for a future very special visit (which I’m very much looking forward to).

Louisa also walked past – very nice.

Into the room and I chatted with Tina while I stripped and she readied the room.

She said she was from near Shanghai and has been here one week – bearing that in mind, her English is pretty good.

Tina is tallish with a pretty face and was wearing a short, see-through black nightie over a black bra and knickers. I thought she had long hair but a bit later she removed the extensions, which were clipped on, to reveal medium length hair

After I’d showered it was onto the bed. Tina hadn’t yet disrobed and she did so gradually as she gave me a quick catbath and then started sucking me.

She has nice C-cups and a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos) and a fully shaved pussy.

The BBBJ was OK at first – no teeth and no interruptions, but not particularly deep and a bit erratic – but it got better when she started using her hand and was just tossing me into her mouth while she kept her head still.

I suggested some 69 and she readily moved round.

This was very good and she was soon moaning and writhing as she pushed herself down on my face.

After a bit she pulled away and was saying “I want to fuck, fuck me now”. Normally I would have let her take a breather and then had some DATY but she was very keen and insistent and she grabbed a condom so I went with the flow.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Of course, I like that”. Good girl.

Tina straddled me for some cowgirl (no lube) and rode me very passionately and loudly and she placed my hands on her tits and then told me to suck them.

After a good while she tired and I suggested some doggie and I stood beside the bed.

Tina hadn’t understood and at first lay on her back but I gestured for her to turn over and I re-entered (lube was applied this time).

This was also good and Tina reacted well and I had a thumb partially up her arsehole for a while to which she didn’t object.

I then got her to turn over for some standing mish and we made lovely eye-contact while she sexily licked her lips.

The bed was a bit low for this and I was leaning over her resting on my arms and she was being pushed across the bed so I then got onto the bed for some conventional mish.

Tina was saying “You cum in my mouth, you cum in my mouth” so, when I could hold back no longer, I withdrew and lay down and she removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

Once she got the hand-action going again it wasn’t long before I squirted. She kept sucking me for a good while before going to the sink for a spit.

Tina returned to the bed and started to give me a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a good chat (no translator app required).

We exchanged life stories etc and the intercom squawked but we ignored and just kept chatting. She confirmed the photos on the website are real (but I think she has filled out slightly since they were taken).

Time to shower and dress and Tina led me to the front door.

I had a chat with Linda and another with May and I asked whether Louisa was free and May went and got her.

Louisa and I sat in one of the cubicles and we chatted for about 15 minutes – we have some things in common. Louisa seems to be a lovely girl and, as I told her, she is on my “To Do” list.

I left and went next door to the pool shop. While I was talking to the shop assistant I had a smug grin on my face, thinking that I’d just spent the last hour, just a few feet away, fucking a Chinese girl.