Thread: Sarah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sarah

Had to be in the city this afternoon so I checked some rosters and three girls at this place caught my eye.
    After I did what I had to do I strolled down Pitt St to 429A. Up the weird stairs (not all the same length) and rang the bell. Receptionist lets me in takes me to the waiting room then gives me the third degree...which service you want...how long you stay...you pay cash or card. I told her...probably diamond...maybe an hour...cash...but I want to see the girls first.

She goes behind the curtain and screams at the girls to come introduce themselves. They came out one by one, and the ONLY girl on their own published roster (both here on the forum and on their website..I know I checked when I got back and began to write this) was Sarah. Unfortunately she WASN'T one of the three who caught my eye but she was slender with big tits so I chose her.

After parting with my $250 cash Sarah took me up another flight of stairs to the room and this is where I began to suspect I wasted my money. She joined me in the shower but only to use the hot water to warm her self as she told me she was freezing, I touched her but she recoiled immediately saying my hands were too cold. So I left her in the shower alone and dried myself off.
    After she came out and dried herself she stepped closer to give me a hug so I reciprocated, as I tried to pull back to kiss her I realised she had me in a headlock and had to force my head off her shoulder. She looked at me, I moved in to try to kiss her again but she put me in another headlock this time on her other shoulder.
    I asked to lay on the bed, and this time I actually got my lips to her face, but she kept turning her head so I couldn't kiss her. So I moved down her body and began to lick her nipple, she got a tissue and wiped it while I was still trying to lick it, so I moved to the other nipple...she got a fresh tissue and did the same.
    Fuck it I thought, lets try DATY. When I managed to unlock her legs she put her feet on my shoulders and kept pushing away...OK, 69 I said...she obliged but then sat her pussy on my shoulder so I couldn't get any part of my body to it. Her BBBJ consisted her wrapping her lips around my dick and not moving.
    I got sick of it, told her to dom me up and fuck me, which she did but them immediately starting to whine too big, too big. So I got on top, but while she was putting it in she began to wank me. I had to tell her to stop and put it in, she then used her thighs to restrict entry. So I spun her around for doggy so I had more control, eventually I came...and then she pretended to come as well.

I got up took off the condom and went to the shower, as I was drying she goes to the shower and tells me to lie on the bed for a massage. I quickly got dressed, when she came out of the shower she was surprised as I still had 45 minutes left. She quickly got dressed and chased me out the door as I left the room, as I was walking down the stairs she was behind me saying tell her you had good time. The receptionist asked me how it was, I replied terrible...that was not diamond service and I left.

I should have walked another 10 minutes up the road and had a proper diamond service at 278 club.

Would I return to this place? HELL NO...they don't post accurate rosters and THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DIAMOND SERVICE IS, and the receptionist doesn't give a shit when a customer walks out of an hour booking after 15 minutes.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is the worst place ever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're game going 60 minutes sight unseen, I'll give you that much.

You didn't attempt to recover some of your fee back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No...never do, to me punting is a gamble. You win some you loose some.

Besides shops like 429A don't give a shit anyway, proven by the false rosters they put up each and every day. They're not interested in getting loyal or even repeat customers.

All I can say is I found the bottom of the barrel and I won't ever return.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't that shop run by 5 star that's out near Redfern way?

Banned
    Bottom of Pitt St near the Capitol Theatre
    Went there once... got a bad vibe and left

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yet another example of a FS shop that could really go well with some renovations, new management and the right staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both this review and the one on Cico by brother Dak2000 had me in stitches, an WL who gets you into a headlock and sits on you to avoid 69, or the amount of moaning on Daks post!

Absolute gold!

I was looking at 429 as its sort of close to work if im in the city, but these reviews will see me taking my business elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohh I've been to this place twice and both times weren't too bad. First time was prob 4 years ago. Fuked my first jap chic there. Experienced First squirting jap chic. I think she's gone back to Japan. 2nd time was about a year or so. Young Chinese student prob mid 20s. Decent service for the 200$. Showered together, bbbj and some lfk. Never been back tho as there are better options in the city