Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: i have 50 posts so where is the private AR?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't think so, I posted 10 a day at one stage and nothing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spam myself over the line

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alright I see, thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the admin should give access to these sections without the required 50 posts. The guys just spam the forum and create silly threads to get to the numbers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I think so too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But I guess it still provides SOME sort of barrier to protect the sensitive info found in the private forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    I can’t seem to scroll through certain threads to the last page for some reviews and rosters- is that a perk only for the “elites”
    Was this through accessing the website on mobile? Had the same problem but I realised it was resolved when you finished the current page completely loading first before going to view another page

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I think the admin should give access to these sections without the required 50 posts. The guys just spam the forum and create silly threads to get to the numbers.
    Or maybe change the required number to 25. 50's hard to reach without spamming the forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm not appearing in my end (now with 52 posts), logged in and out, cleared browser etc. it’s not that NSW 141 Private AR section is it? As it doesn’t reflect regular private ARs in general.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    should work after 50 posts. here is hoping!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes that looks tough

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gotta pump those numbers up!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m a newbie here just starting my way to 50.
    Question, where do I post reviews of massage girls I’ve seen.
    The Sydney after report seems to be just shops advertising their roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    I’m a newbie here just starting my way to 50.
    Question, where do I post reviews of massage girls I’ve seen.
    The Sydney after report seems to be just shops advertising their roster.
    You do post in the After Report section for ARs so not wrong there...just seems that we need to scroll through a lot of roster updates to find the ARs...there should really be a clamp down in that, as it really pollutes the section with crap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    You do post in the After Report section for ARs so not wrong there...just seems that we need to scroll through a lot of roster updates to find the ARs...there should really be a clamp down in that, as it really pollutes the section with crap.
    Ok thanks for that will start posting some reviews.
    But you are right it’s almost impossible to find the reviews unless you go through every thread.

Why do you have to scroll through the rosters to find the ARs ??

Just click on the thread, the first post, which is the AR itself, will appear. The rosters are at the bottom of the thread.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Why do you have to scroll through the rosters to find the ARs ??

Just click on the thread, the first post, which is the AR itself, will appear. The rosters are at the bottom of the thread.
    Yes, true, but I mean to find fresh ARs when opening the AR section...most of the latest posts are the shops themselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just hit 50. Hopefully i can see the private AR soon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, true, but I mean to find fresh ARs when opening the AR section...most of the latest posts are the shops themselves.
    Yeah the shops bumping the old ARs are annoying but a necessary evil to keep the site running. Just gotta page through that section, bro.

I posted an AR a few days ago and saw it drop into page 3 within hours. I don't think anyone even read it, lol... Anyway, at least I can say I contributed something!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I posted an AR a few days ago and saw it drop into page 3 within hours. I don't think anyone even read it, lol... Anyway, at least I can say I contributed something!
    I had a check on your AR, to say no one read it is not true, it has over 440 views. The reason why it dropped to page 3 on the same day is because no one replied to it.

Most punters have their own favourite shops, so when they want to look for information, they will look for ARs from the shops they frequent, to do that, they look for the shop Prefix. If they find they have something to add, they’ll reply, thus the thread floats at the top.

Your AR has no Prefix, so many readers didn’t bother to go further reading it, but 440 views is not a bad number either. Many Ginza threads got 1000-2000 views in the first 24 hours, that doesn’t mean it’s got 2000 viewers in one day, at least half of them are repeat viewers, they are interested in the topic, so they open it again and again to read the replies, so the view count will be snowballing, and the AR remains in the front page.

So it’s best to write single AR with a shop Prefix instead of multiple reviews of different shops.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast