Thread: Megumi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Megumi

This review is based on my 1hr session with Megumi on 9/8/2019 (apologies for the delay No 5!). I have encountered her a few times in the past and overall she is such a sweet girl who will never disappoint (do bear in mind this is based on my prior experiences as it may vary with your encounter).

Megumi is a Japanese lady, who's personality/aura exudes a friendly "girl next door" type. She is an intelligent lady who speaks proficient English and knows how to hold a decent conversation whilst making you feel comfortable. Those curious of Megumi's appearance, she has a tan complexion (reminds me of those beachy girls); curvy physique with nice natural breasts (C-Cup? it was a nice handful); few number of tats; and beautiful big eyes and smile .

Once in the room, we greeted and hugged as she remembered myself from the previous visits, and had a nice chat before proceeding with the service. Her service is expected for premium, which we had a shower together then straight to the bed for a cat bath/light kissing/BJ (feels great!). Her breasts/nipples are nice to play/suck on and she responds to it. As she put the condom on, she was riding on top of me, which eventuates to mish' position and finally unloaded. After the deed we had chatted and played around with each other until the buzzer goes off.

If you're after a Japanese GFE, Megumi is highly recommend

Thanks for the service!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review dude. Just a quick one. When you mention curvy. Is she a fit curvy or a slightly chubby curvy body wise?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice review dude. Just a quick one. When you mention curvy. Is she a fit curvy or a slightly chubby curvy body wise?
    Depends how you view but I suppose slightly chubby curvy