Thread: Shop 1/165 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop 1/165 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101

An old Wechat girl ask me to come see her at
    Shop 1/165 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101has any body been to this shop ftom past experience parking is a pain in the ass.Any Intel would be appreciated if I go I will log a report thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa View Post
    An old Wechat girl ask me to come see her at
    Shop 1/165 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101has any body been to this shop ftom past experience parking is a pain in the ass.Any Intel would be appreciated if I go I will log a report thanks
    Enquired there once awhile back, some middle aged Asian bird with hands covered in oil came out and got all friendly saying busy but u come back. Yeah parking is a nightmare. If u frequent that area go to Warin Thai next to Coles, 67 Boundry st. U can park at back of shop. Have had some good massages there, not young & beautiful, but some talented ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK thanks will do thought the parking would be shit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give a miss I have walked 2 times & if you look for other reports you'll find nothing to recommend Hygiene really bad and walls open at top.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK many thanks will skip her she is only going there for a month came from Higate Hill Shop opposite Torbrick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I notice on Locanto this place is under new management (or claims to be) and has new therapists