Thread: Sexy, Suckable Sakura

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy, Suckable Sakura

Long time lurker, first time reviewer. Decided to visit Townhall Massage because it was newly opened and they were having a promotional discount. And was also hoping to discover a surprise hidden gem like those I read about so often in the After Reports. Plus it was windy and chilly AF that Friday! And I'm glad I stumbled upon this little Japanese gem named Sakura.

Her pics are definitely real. Very pretty face, smiley, friendly and chatty. Good English. Sexy bod with curves in all the right places. But her boobs! Her boobs were magical! Beautiful, natural D's I would say... and very sensitive, suckable nipples.

I wanted a soft, relaxing Part 1 and that was exactly what she provided. But it was far from standard! As I was lying face down, I heard rustling behind me. Turned around to steal a glance and saw her stripping off her lingerie completely. Next thing she did was drag my legs apart and started caressing my inner thigh. I knew then this was gonna be a great session. She started talking about all the extras she provided and I expressed my interest and pretty soon, the teasing touches began. This was barely 10 minutes into Part 1 of my 1 hour booking!

Before I knew it, she reached in from under and started playing with my dick. The surprise Under Tug! 20 minutes (at most) into Part 1 and she asked me to turn over. She climbed on top of me and that was when I saw her juicy boobs in full view for the first time. She gave me a quick body-to-body before bringing her boobs up to my face and she just stopped right there. That I believe is code for "start playing with them". I obliged. Ran my fingers over her nipples lightly and she started to shudder. And again when I started licking and sucking them. Then... then came the boob face slap. Heaven.

She then whispered to me if I wanted any extras and I agreed to a CBJ for an extra $50. As she was sucking me off I started caressing her thighs and butt. Pretty soon, I had worked my way to her pussy. She shuddered and moaned (not the exaggerated kind) a few times as I rubbed her clit. I was getting close.

Didn't wanted to cum with the dom on so asked her to finish me off with a HJ. As soon as I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, I just exploded. Came earlier than I would've wanted but what can you do when you have someone like that pleasing you!

Overall, a fantastic 5-star session. Was expecting a standard R&T but got way way more than that. These pleasant surprises are always the best.

Only regret was that I didn't spend enough time with my arms around her sexy body. But rest assured, I'll be going back to see her again for that!

Banned
    Sakura (Japanese)
    She is a young, elegant and very attractive girl,willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont remember many massage shops with loyalty discounts for regulars. The all inclusive price lets you know that nude B2B is assured.
    If Im ever in the city I'll definitely have a visit
    Tell your usual shop, that doesnt care how often you visit them, that you have found somewhere new that values regulars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $120/60 discounted rate? With NHJ and B2B

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    $120/60 discounted rate? With NHJ and B2B
    yes, already discounted

Banned
    Discounted? Some shops offer B2B and NHJ for $65 plus $50 tip. That's less than $120.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Discounted? Some shops offer B2B and NHJ for $65 plus $50 tip. That's less than $120.
    $139/hour is the nondiscounted rate.
    Most shops charge $60-65 for an hour basic massage. So here you are paying an extra $80 for massage plus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just to get the numbers right.

$120 / 60min including NHJ where most other places are charging $65 + $50 = $115 for the same 60min with NHJ.

AR says another $50 for CBJ which means $170... Premium