Thread: Enthusiastic J Tusbaki

Enthusiastic J Tusbaki

$270 / h
    Basic English

Tusubaki (or Tusbaki - both are on website - pronounced "Tusbaki" anyway)

Tusbaki is your Japanese "girl next door", with youthful enthusiasm, tiny titties ("A"s) and a shaved snatch. I enjoyed myself a lot.

Tusbaki is pretty new and has none of the standard "Ginza" moved. No show BBBJ, no DD.
    Just youthful, unbridled enthusiasm.

Just my cup of tea.

She hopped into the shower and got me well washed, followed by a bit of a BJ kneeling on the floor by the bed, before it was kissing and exploring her nubile young body.

Those tiny titties are very sensitive, but she didn't pull away, she just went with the gentle touches, licks and sucks as I explored.
    Already quite wet when I made my way further down, she let herself sink into the moment and enjoy what I was doing.
    It took a while but eventually she was overtaken by a body shaking orgasm that left her curled up on the bed as I admired her in the overhead mirror (room 3).

When she recovered she insisted on blowing me, pushing me to where she wanted me, and getting to work. Enthusiastic, persistent, but still a novice she did a decent job before we moved over to sex. Doggie, standing doggie, missionary and spooning. With us DFKing in the spoon.

Being in my 50s even the most enthusiastic intercourse can leave me hard but no cumming, so we finished me off by hand and ended up curled up together, naked, looking up into that mirror, content with the world.

Lovely.

If you are looking for that "Professional GINZA courtesan" I suggest you look elsewhere. Maybe Cassie is the girl for you.
    But if you want to unbridled enthusiasm of a young Japanese girl - as I do - Tusbaki was a great choice

NOTE: Tusbaki's English is good enough to communicate with, but not well polished. We struggled with the difference between "working" and "walking" for example

talk about sitting on the fence. Thanks for the AR boater.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how is her face and body boater? I really need a pretty girl with hot body right now, punting hasn't been mind blowing lately for me

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    how is her face and body boater? I really need a pretty girl with hot body right now, punting hasn't been mind blowing lately for me
    ”girl next door” x, “fit, healthy young Japanese girl with a good attitude” rather than a “head turner”

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    talk about sitting on the fence. Thanks for the AR boater.
    she spent more time sitting on my face than any fence Raybo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of young Japanese there at the moment. Spoiled for choice!