Thread: C Cassie - Sexy body, friendly and very service oriented!!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

C Cassie - Sexy body, friendly and very service oriented!!

Person's Name : C Cassie
    Establishment : Ginza Empire 479
    Date of Visit : August 2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :479 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
    278 Club - Sydney Brothel,Asian Establishment Brothel.Japanese Brothel
    Phone: 0416 020 278 ; 02 8283 2130
    Wechat ID : ginzaempire6
    Rates :$260/hr
    Size/shape : Size 5-6, tight fit body, C cuppas, very slim sexy waist, sexy bottom, 160-165CM tall, pretty face, very friendly, slim toned tummy.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, DATY, DD (I politely declined), allows fingering (YMMV)
    Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experience/comments :

Was not expecting to see Cassie that Saturday night. She has been on my list to visit thou. Initially I tried to see Star again at 310 - fully booked. Angel left early before my booking time. Nana was double booked. Ginza 310 was very busy! As I was about to leave the premises as no girls available at the time, Wilson suggested that I go with him to 479 to check out the other girls in a lineup.

Arrived 479, Wilson said to wait in the waiting room for the girls to come in. WOW! 10 beauties came into the room, I was dazed as to who to choose as they each gave a quick intro. One girl stood out from the rest that night and that was Cassie. She was wearing a very short denmie short shorts with a black top that only covered her upper half, displaying her sexy slim tummy and waist. She just so sexy! Chose her and was told to wait in a room.

First meet
    Minutes later, Cassie entered the room. She is able to converse in engligh fluently. Very talkative, friendly and seems very playful. Quick hug/cuddle to break the ice. Cassie is a pretty girl, sexy eyes, sexy lips, sexy slim body, happy and easy going (very GFE feel), and C cuppas really suited her body. She tells me to undress to shower together. Regular shower routine, where Cassie concentrated on little bro and butt. While cleaning little bro, she started BBBJ as if to reward little bro for being clean. Cassie's BBBJ was nice, taking little bro full length, sucks on the tip - great blowie she did! She tells me to dry up and wait on the bed while she cleans herself. Watching her in the shower got little bro hard, such a sexy body she has.

BBBJ, Daty, DFK
    Finally Cassie joins me on the bed, first instructed me to lie face down on the bed. She did a catbath all over my back, going towards the lower regions and licking all over. After a while, she adds oil to my back and did a B2B slide which felt good with her c cups rubbing all over my back. She kept doing this for a while, before she asked me to get on all 4's and said she will perform DD on me. I quickly declined as its not my thing. She gave me a kiss which turned to DFK, woohoo - she is a good kisser. She pushed me on my back and went down to little bro and pleasured him well, Cassie's BBBJ is so good! I wanted to return the pleasure, signalled her to switch to 69. Great view of her kitty and nice shaped bum. I started to eat her kitty which was very responsive, hearing moans from Cassie, kitty gets wet wet wet. The more her kitty is pleasured, her BBBJ became intense - feeling so much pleasure! I think Cassie came, as she stopped blowing little bro for a bit. While massaging her bum cheeks, Cassie suddenly applied some lude to her A-hole, was surprised that she did that, I took it as an invite and started to finger her kitty and A-hole - lots of moans from Cassie! Seems like a long while before she motions that we should start the main event.

Bang Bang time!
    She put sagami on little bro using her mouth, very sexy and skillful the way she did it. Applied lube to kitty and hopped onto little bro in CG, tight fit! She rides well, lots of motions and moans. We went though a few positions, CG, Mish, DG, Reverse CG. Cassies body is so slim, could feel her ribs while banging her in mish, feeling her soft C cups and smooth skin. This girl can take a pounding in any position. Sex was great with Cassie, sexy moans, and is enjoying the session. In DG, can see her sexy ass, slim waist, hands holding onto her C cups, while little bro is pounding kitty hard. While in DG, Cassie says Anal not allowed. Respect! was not even going to try, not my cuppa tea. Great view from the mirrors. Finally back to mish, pounded Cassie hard/fast - lots of moans, little bro exploded into sagami - was thinking to CIM but was too late to pull out, maybe next time. Cassie cleans me up, and we lay down for the remaining minutes - just chatting away about her life, studies, places she traveled etc. Finally the buzzer went, quick shower together, dressed and time to depart. Gave Cassie a final hug before leaving the room.

Cassie is very service oriented, will do anything to please you during the session. Lovely girl, talkative, very confident (about her body, sex) and friendly. I may have missed some details about the session as it was great from start to finish and very intense. All I can say is that you will have a great time with Cassie. Happy punting bro's! As usual, YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review, thanks. Who is your top pick now, will you be seeing her again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's up there on my list, but I should take a break from C girls and try more K girls hahah