Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for that WLs/MLs with the natural big tits - as per photos by shops - please verify here ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that the same Helen from
    Summerville?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Anyone tried Tanya At Sussex Star ⭐️?
    Yes. She’s pleasant, experienced & talented. She’s a very tidy and well packaged MiLF but there’s a world weariness about her that made it all just a little mechanical.
    Photos are genuine and she does the job ... but that’s it.
    WIR? If you want a standard Thai RnT. She’s the goods.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Is that the same Helen from
    Summerville?
    Seems like it! I might try and give them a go for a Spanish lesson this weekend! Will report back!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just noticed that 227 Broadway has posted a new English girl on the roster, anyone tried yet ??

Ashley, UK, 171cm, 64kg, dress 8, fit, natural 36D/E-25-36, dark tanned silky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 7, English 10, Conversation 8)
    (Pretty British Caribbean girl, long dark hair, British accent)

Yeap, just took a Spanish ride with Ashley, all natural, big, firm and juicy 36 DD Cups !! Awesome booty too, review posted

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was an Alice at 24 Liverpool about a year ago with a really nice big firm tits.
    I have not seen her since then, anyone know if she is still around?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rachel at 227 North Strathfield:

Nice boobs great Spanish, maybe just a little above average looks.
    Body wise I found her quite average for a young girl, she has a jelly belly. Does not offer much past Spanish. Nice personality and nice to chat with, good service for what she does do but not good enough overall for me to return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still a hot unique bod, but her service i found recently is now more routine. When she first started she was more a firecracker down at Cleveland st, guess that can happen with a lot of ML. All of us can and do get jaded in our work. I need to say my thanks to Alungor for sharing back in the days!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Still a hot unique bod, but her service i found recently is now more routine. When she first started she was more a firecracker down at Cleveland st, guess that can happen with a lot of ML. All of us can and do get jaded in our work. I need to say my thanks to Alungor for sharing back in the days!
    You are most welcome Danny801,

I do miss Rachel and those G Cups ! NSM is too far for me these days.

You are right, she was very bubbly and cheerful when I saw her at Cleveland, I still remember clearly when she told me she preferred the room downstairs because it’s next to the shower room, love my ML who loves cleanliness! Then no excuses in Not offering Spanish, no ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are most welcome Danny801,

I do miss Rachel and those G Cups ! NSM is too far for me these days.

You are right, she was very bubbly and cheerful when I saw her at Cleveland, I still remember clearly when she told me she preferred the room downstairs because it’s next to the shower room, love my ML who loves cleanliness! Then no excuses in Not offering Spanish, no ?

Cheers
    haha how do you convey the interest of getting a tit fuck in English? I doubt they would understand if you say spanish? or do you usually converse in mandarin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or Japanese in this case!

Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    haha how do you convey the interest of getting a tit fuck in English? I doubt they would understand if you say spanish? or do you usually converse in mandarin?
    Yeah, most MLs, Asian or Western will most likely not understand what Spanish is. But I think they use the term body to body a lot! And during the front on B2B, they will inevitably massage your cock with their tits , right ? What I would always do is while they are doing B2B and slides my cock, I would show my appreciation and move into a titty fuck position, many of them will get the message and carry on.

Now some every experienced MLs who are happy to offer Spanish or use it as part of their routines , will put herself into the right position - for example my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒.

Another way to show them what you want is to go to my Spanish thread, select your favorite Spanish action gif file on your phone, show it to the girl at some point of your session and hope for the best........ haha.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, most MLs, Asian or Western will most likely not understand what Spanish is. But I think they use the term body to body a lot! And during the front on B2B, they will inevitably massage your cock with their tits , right ? What I would always do is while they are doing B2B and slides my cock, I would show my appreciation and move into a titty fuck position, many of them will get the message and carry on.

Now some every experienced MLs who are happy to offer Spanish or use it as part of their routines , will put herself into the right position - for example my no 1 girl Cherry ��.

Another way to show them what you want is to go to my Spanish thread, select your favorite Spanish action gif file on your phone, show it to the girl at some point of your session and hope for the best........ haha.

Cheers
    Cheers, I didn't even know what was the meaning of Spanish till i saw the terms being used on aus99.

Is it just me or tit fuck hurts when there is no lubricant used?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its gotta be with oil, else it surely does not slide right. Ahlungor is the sifu of this, im sure he will enlighten us!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI brothers, Spanish / Titty fuck in Japanese is Paizuri, pronounced Pai-Zu-Ri. Oppai = boobs.

to use that in a sentence: paizuri wa sugoi kimoji! (Breast fucking is great!) LOL

Any other bros know how to say this in other languages like Korean or Thai maybe?

hope this helps, good luck !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah thought she was little older but good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Rachel but the experience was underwhelming...

Comparing Rachel to Emma@Dos was a big disappointment...

Counting down the days when Emma is back from China!

Quote Originally Posted by dickboi View Post
    Tried Rachel but the experience was underwhelming...

Comparing Rachel to Emma@Dos was a big disappointment...

Counting down the days when Emma is back from China!
    Yes, Yes, Yes !!! Emma is one of a kind @!@ ........ haha

May be have a look at Rion for the time being ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    V nice . Can never go wrong with AhlungorS rec - i tried them and never been disappointed, Sayuri, cherry, Pen, Rachel, Rebecca 227, Tiffany.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;2208609]Yes, Yes, Yes !!! Emma is one of a kind @!@ ........ haha

May be have a look at Rion for the time being ??

hahaha

I already know Rion back in the Shion Utsunomiya! Yes she is the perfect woman for me!

Beautiful face and perfect body!

That is why I love Emma@Dos so much, her body is almost the same as Rion (Anzai Rara)! Her face not as pretty but she is almost as good as you can get to Rion!

Nana or Bonnie ??

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast