Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching for that WLs/MLs with the natural big tits - as per photos by shops - please verify here ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooh Thanks! Lol i got it now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can confirm Viktoria the Slovakian girl at MAC has biggish boobs. D to DD maybe? Probably the biggest in the shop at the moment? Certainly sporting nice shapely ones as per the photos. Looks great in her lingerie and it's a real pity she took it off at the start.

Spanish of her own volition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking through these, a Spanish with some of these would be to die for. Especially a set of E+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried GIGI then? On first page

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh1224 View Post
    Any info on Indian Tanya at Dream Girl Massage? Will try to sample within the next week!
    Massive tits, next door Fresh of the boat Indian sweetheart.

I just hope she's still around once this Covid mess is over. I would see her on the last Friday of every month and man was it worth the wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen this I know it’s in Northern Beaches? Think it’s legit? Also do any of you use your real phone number

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...sty-curvy.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Anyone seen this I know it’s in Northern Beaches? Think it’s legit? Also do any of you use your real phone number

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...sty-curvy.html
    Could be real, probably is although it depends on your definition of "real". My rule of thumb for Locanto is to add +20 years to the age, so if the ad says 38 she is probably closer to 58. A big pair of tits is a big pair of tits though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gk1989 View Post
    What service she provided? And....What was the cost?

Please share bro

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
    I think it was from this thread and ahlungor's rave description i went to see Emma on two occasions at D.O.S when i flew down from Melbourne.
    I'm pretty sure it is her in the photo, body and most importantly breasts match, they were very natural and soft. As mentioned she may be a little bit curvier now but anyone would still say her body type is skinny and top heavy lol.
    You can talk to her easily with no issues in English.
    Normally i go to FS shops but i went on an overnight punting trip so i seeing Emma was a second session in the evening as i thought it would just be a RnT.
    However she offered me a range of extras including FS.
    I did this on both occasions. She is worth being a regular but on a massage table with no shower, it had rained prior to me going there, poor air con...its uncomfortable and rushed.
    I asked her if she had an outside work contact (pre-covid prep) but she said she just keeps things separate and just works at the shop.. ahh crushed now...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    I've tried Black (E Cup) from 244paddington. In the pic she looks like an 8 out of 10, real life 5. Over the top paid reviews of her IMHO

What's the chances of Emma looking like her pic? How many points should I deduct lol
    +1 agree with this

Her looks are fair but her breasts are huge and natural.
    She used to work as Mimi at 278 Club where i saw her before.
    Because of the photo shopped photos at both places i didnt realise i booked the same girl when i went to 244 haha.
    She remembered me, her English is pretty good.
    Unfortunately she had a bit of bad breath..
    Still those breasts and her service is pretty good. Although the above threw me off, she spanished me until i came on her tits
    She gave me her outside mobile she does privates

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll add my pick

http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1623

J Eri
    I don't know if she'd ever be back but she's still on their website. I saw her on two occasions the second time booking her for two hours as i ran out the time the first time just enjoying DATY on her.
    Photos are spot on.
    Extremely pretty and cute, skinny, petite, breasts natural to the point they are too big for her body. She told me when she went shopping at Myer and in line some other females commented she was really skinny.
    She is really skinny and i think her breasts make this more obviosu because of the contrast
    She speaks English fluently and we spoke about her work (just an office job) in Japan. She used to live in Canada as well. She said working at the shop was new for her and she certainly could fool me because she gave off that vibe.
    She was going back to Japan but said she hoped to move to Brisbane in the future.. a few Japanese and Korean WLs have said that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro holy shit? Did you try this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As mentioned previously, lucy at cowper7's tits are absolutely wonderful big naturals. Had the pleasure of blowing my load all over them last week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry meant to post in here instead..

Any new intel on biggest boobs in sydney? Dont need to be natural at all. thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite big titties are Sunny from MAC right now. Slowly trying some others Victoria from MAC was big with a meh face. Still fun though she tried getting me to blow twice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coco at ginza, best naturals

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They only do full service? Wish it was Spanish or just massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She still there? Those look great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about Taiwanese Selina was working at MAC. Big breast and booty 👌. Is she still working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excuse the ignorance but what is MAC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Selina is gone and massage at central

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast