Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Searching for that WLs/MLs with the natural big tits - as per photos by shops - please verify here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    If I ever find out the origin I’ll let you know!
    I think I found it: seems those cheeky French invented it
    https://sexinthesydney.com.au/166-th...otic-massage-2

Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    I think I found it: seems those cheeky French invented it
    https://sexinthesydney.com.au/166-th...otic-massage-2
    Excellent work brother StiFFFy. I honestly didn’t know that and I’m a die hard Spanish fans. (.)!(.)

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have noticed a busty Cindy popping up on the roster for 107 Chill Massage North Strathfield.

Not normally a fan of bolt ons but something about the photo, makes me want to try her spanish.

Slightly out of the way to get there, but will try and visit her in the next few days and report back. In the meantime if anyone has any experience with her i'd love to hear!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Starting up this thread again...

Starting up this thread again... Any intel on nice big natural tits in Sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dimi at 331 concord road a gem but no DATY or fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Dimi at 331 concord road a gem but no DATY or fs
    hey bro you got a wechat for this shop as website has no pictures - whats Dimi like? how old ? cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m new to punting can we please get this thread up and running again? We

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Demi - whats her background? I read somewhere shes mixed / European? Thanks bros

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Members no action in this important thread...pls help me to quench thirst...Sydney should not be dry and flat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    Members no action in this important thread...pls help me to quench thirst...Sydney should not be dry and flat
    Hey mate, respectfully why don’t you try and add something to the forum. You only have posts begging for us to “quench your thirst.” TOFTT and help your brothers out or stop begging.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Reciprocity

It's NOT, in my experience anyway. You just have to know where to look.

I agree with Dukeduker222, takes more than 10 seconds simply posting a question... Read the threads, check the shop rosters either here or on WeChat. Yes, photos can be exaggerated, but that's where TOFTT comes in. Since you reference memories of 2015-2016, seems you might have some experience, so draw on that.

You fish? Any good fisherman is not going to give away his favorite fishing hole to just anyone. Now another fellow fisherman, that might be different...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Demi - whats her background? I read somewhere shes mixed / European? Thanks bros
    Eastern Europe I believe definitely looks western

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Hey mate, respectfully why don’t you try and add something to the forum. You only have posts begging for us to “quench your thirst.” TOFTT and help your brothers out or stop begging.
    that sort of rude buddy ...I agree to contribute more to help brotherhood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It's NOT, in my experience anyway. You just have to know where to look.

I agree with Dukeduker222, takes more than 10 seconds simply posting a question... Read the threads, check the shop rosters either here or on WeChat. Yes, photos can be exaggerated, but that's where TOFTT comes in. Since you reference memories of 2015-2016, seems you might have some experience, so draw on that.

You fish? Any good fisherman is not going to give away his favorite fishing hole to just anyone. Now another fellow fisherman, that might be different...
    My experience in 2015-2016 was limited for months in Sydney due to work visit , after which I left Sydney for years...Again its been hardly a month I am back in Syd. Sure will put out some stuff of my experience but here what I got from comments are preconceive notion by seniors being judged of being a member for years without contributing which is not the case....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience in 2015-2016 was limited for months in Sydney due to work visit , after which I left for Sydney for years...Again it’s been hardly a month I am back in Syd. Sure will put out some stuff of my experience but here what I got from comments are preconceive notion by seniors being judged of being a member for years without contributing which is not the case....
    I’m not a senior mate. I’ve just seen dozens of people critiquing other members for not giving free intel and every one has an exact same post history to you.

I got called out when I first started here, had numerous people actively harassing me, I think what I said to you was extremely tame compared to what people said to me. Sorry you took it the wrong way, I hope you prove me wrong and look forward to hearing about your punting journey.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My experience in 2015-2016 was limited for months in Sydney due to work visit , after which I left Sydney for years...Again its been hardly a month I am back in Syd. Sure will put out some stuff of my experience but here what I got from comments are preconceive notion by seniors being judged of being a member for years without contributing which is not the case....
    Naw, I'm equal opportunity. I've been non-resident myself in a number of different places, including here. I'm just old school. Before coming to class, I expect ANYONE to do some homework. I know I did. When I first visited here, I didn't know how ANYTHING worked, where to go, etc. But reading provided knowledge and success. Straightforward to check shop rosters, read AR's, ask SPECIFIC questions rather than the proverbial "where can I go..." general. Whether you contribute or not is solely up to you.

And if you think here is rude... This is kid-gloves. Over on the international side, no Marquess of Queensberry rules...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920