Thread: Thai Crystal - Not what I was expecting...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy Thai Crystal - Not what I was expecting...

I would like to thank Jesse and his crew for building a quality team on recruiting girls who are cute and willing to please, however, as I had a sesh with her and was quite eager to try Crystal prior, it turned out to be quite the opposite. I don't usually write negative reviews or any in general unless it's to add on to a great review to a particular WL or ML I'd like to see repeatedly - since I do keep an eye out on certain girls and check whether they are worthwhile or not.
    This is no way a review to put down Crystal - she is a great gal - she has the potential to be one of the best if she doesn't play around aimlessly during the session with any person who were to book her.

Back to my review; as I was keen on trying her, I booked a few hours in advanced via WeChat and asked to see her at 8pm - which was confirmed. Once arrived, I was greeted quite professionally by an asian lady who welcomed me quite nicely. As I waited for Crystal, I got undressed, placed my clothes on the hook and realised that the strong smell of a burnt out cigarette. Usually this doesn't bother me but it definitely got me thinking why there was a cigarette left in the room and made her worried since the strong smell was quite overpowering. Fast forward a bit, we both got undressed, did some LFK and she just seem put off by me for some unknown reason, to which I was curious as to why, however she seemed to laugh quite a bit which made me confused even more

Now from here I expected her to at least join me in the shower as my other punts, the girl would join in and shower with me etc etc. However, she didn't consider and instead waited for me to get out. Once on the bed we just cuddled, LFK and she started looking around my body and realised some bumps on my chest - to which she knew were body cysts. She literally took over 30-40 mins to squeeze or try to squeeze them out as to going for my face and squeeze all the possible blackheads and white heads out. For the 10 mins of the session she did try to pleasure me with some BBBJ and that was it. She got up and said "you take your shower now?" with me replying "sure".
    Once I showered, she left to take a small bathroom break and came back and apologised to me for not doing more. In my head I did expect more from her as I did pay for diamond service however I was not exactly receiving such service.

I did mention to Jesse what she did and what she should do to improve and I do hope she does because she does have the potential to do so. As to the punters who have a keen eye on Crystal since starting out, she is a great gal, she's quite cute, slim and has a great body to match. I hope you guys do get a better experience than I did.

In short:

Body & Looks: 8/10
    Personality: 7.5/10
    Service: 4/10
    Potential: 8/10
    WIR - that will be in question whether or not Crystal is a reflection of the No 5 Marrickville - I do hope that the other girls are not like that and if anyone can reflect back on this and shed some light on what they've experience please do. As well as which other girl I should try out.

I would like to thank Jesse for keeping out a keen ear to hear everyone's feedback regardless if it is positive and/or negative.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wait so did you manage to fuck her at all or was she just squeezing out all of your cysts? Did you say anything to her? Like I want to fuck now.

How many cysts do you have on your chest?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Once on the bed we just cuddled, LFK and she started looking around my body and realised some bumps on my chest - to which she knew were body cysts. She literally took over 30-40 mins to squeeze or try to squeeze them out as to going for my face and squeeze all the possible blackheads and white heads out. For the 10 mins of the session she did try to pleasure me with some BBBJ and that was it. She got up and said "you take your shower now?" with me replying "sure".
    Once I showered, she left to take a small bathroom break and came back and apologised to me for not doing more. In my head I did expect more from her as I did pay for diamond service however I was not exactly receiving such service.
    Sorry Raphael, this sounds way too fucking weird to have any basis in reality... 30-40 minutes squeezing your cysts.. wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wait so did you manage to fuck her at all or was she just squeezing out all of your cysts? Did you say anything to her? Like I want to fuck now.

Bro Meng... I am just fucking speechless!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this for real ?? This is time-wasting on a whole nother level

Senior Member(無間使者)

We didn’t fuck at all. And there was like 4-5 cysts on my chest lol which I don’t even pay attention too at all.

I don’t force girls in such a way. I let them lead since in all my punts they usually do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This smells and sounds way too fucking weird... this is not the girl I had seen.. not at all... not one little bit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Sorry Raphael, this sounds way too fucking weird to have any basis in reality... 30-40 minutes squeezing your cysts.. wtf?

Bro Meng... I am just fucking speechless!
    Like I said bro it was a weird session, I don’t have any idea why she was so interested in squeezing out my white heads, black heads and cysts. Maybe she was a beautician in Thailand lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    This smells and sounds way too fucking weird... this is not the girl I had seen.. not at all... not one little bit!
    She seemed put off by me at the start which was weird cause I’ve never met her in my life nor have I have done anything to her besides giving her a kiss where she wanted me to kiss - like her forehead, cheeks and chin.
    She didn’t bother with DFK like the other review I believe you posted up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Is this for real ?? This is time-wasting on a whole nother level
    Literally bro I was lying down on the bed and was wondering when she was done playing with my face and chest but she kept on insisting with getting them out lol. I’ve never been in a punt where the WL was like this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol. I’m actually tempted to see her. Just because it’s such a weird AR lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol book her and tell us how it goes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will be seeing her again... she was awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a shocker of a session at M5 with Kim very similar to your type of time wasting tactics but not cyst related haha

Banned
    If anyone wants their blackheads or cysts squeezed out then Crystal is the woman to see. Having said this, maybe it's best not to squeeze cysts but to use other methods to get rid of cysts. Hope Crystal had clean fingers and hands when she did the squeezing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking at the date of the post, it was still early days for Crystal in her WL career as she moved from 42G to No5 at beginning of August, from memory. I have seen her 4 or 5 times now and, even then I still have to coax her to move forward from the chatting and giggling at the start of each session (without being too pushy). Patience is a virtue, I am told.... But we have reached a happy place now and while the service isn't the best punting experience you'll ever have, her petite size, young age, cute face and lovely body with perfect Acup breasts and tight little pussy makes up for it. Well, at least it does for me. I notice her service is getting better and better, but haha I had to give her some tips on BJ technique last Thursday night. Hopefully, I will be able to post some ARs soon, but been a bit busy.