Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Korean Doll

Senior Member(無間使者)

Victoria - Korean Doll

I was feeling lucky today and thought I might check out some rosters on WeChat and then a ping (message) popped up on my WeChat - oh it’s Penny from the Pyrmont shop! She told me she just updated her roster and asked me if I want to try new girls that just arrived. I was thinking of any nationality I haven’t ticked off my international ML bucket list. She replied she has girls from Japan, HK, Thailand and Korea. I checked the photos on the website and I am keen on Korean Victoria who I haven’t ticked off my list. Had to see for myself if the photo do her justice. I then confirm with Penny l will take the 45 min session with this Princess!

Took the train to Central and then the Light Rail to Harris St and was a few minutes early. The usual greetings with the lovely Penny and her pretty assistant who always look after me. Leading me into the room and asking me if the room temperature is warm enough and offered me water which I gladly accepted.

Now clothes off and why do I always feel nervous when waiting for the knock on the door? Maybe it’s the anticipation itself or the feeling of the unknown when punting. I know it’s going to be a good punt if I’m feeling this way and also knowing that this shop always delivers. Now it’s up to the ML to make me comfortable and at ease making it a memorable punt!

The knock came and in comes one of the cutest face I’ve ever seen on a Korean lady. I don’t know if’s enhanced or not (I didn’t ask so as not to offend and ruin my night) but she looks like a doll to me. She is about 5’ 4” to 5’ 5” in height, perky D cups, silky smooth skin packaged in a curvy body. She looks like she is in her early 20s. I really can’t tell. Oh well I have no complaints at all as long as she is skilled in massage and know how to pleasure me in the end. And her English is not bad.

Part 1

Politely asked her to undress and she smiled and her black dress comes off and indeed big breasts and shaved pussy. Also asked if I can touch her pussy to which she implied just touch no play. Well that’s ok as long as I can play with your boobies! She then asked me what I want for a massage and I answered my usual preference which is soft to medium please and so she started with my back, neck and legs with just the right amount of pressure. I began to wonder if she had any experience in a Korean massage shop coz she is good in my opinion as I unknowingly moaned and groaned on any parts she touched. Maybe it’s the amount of oil or lotion she used on me that made the effect. Now I know why she used lots of oil/lotion because she gave me a bit of a B2B slide that made it a good Part 1 which also was useful in.....

Part 2

Now I’m thinking she has experience because she knows how to work sexy boy junior whilst teasing me with those beautiful round eyes and her breasts bouncing up and down while I was playing with those sweet titties! I also believe that the lotion played it’s part on making me cum early as I have quite some time left after I checked my watch thinking time was up. Now I know why the use of a copious amount of oil/lotion is for.....To my surprise (this happened to me for the first time in a massage shop) Victoria asked me to go get a shower as hot towels would not be enough to take off all the oil/lotion and I wasn’t expecting it but she JOINED me in the shower and took care cleaning and rinsing me off!!! Wow talk about good service! She definitely made high marks on my report card.

As the evidence was erased and helping me get the rest off with a towel, she made small chat with me and found out she was from Seoul in South Korea and she’s happy to be here. Well you made me happy too! Got dressed and made sure I had everything, gave her a peck on the cheek and a thumbs up to Penny at reception and off I went and thinking of grabbing a beer in one of the pubs nearby coz it’s TGIFriday!

Happy Punting Guys!!!

Disclaimer: YMMV folks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow she joins the shower. Didn’t expect that!

Banned
    Victoria

from Korean size 6 New Top girl D cup Natural just arrived in Sydney you must make appoinment early
    Last edited by 202 Pyrmont Massage; 29-06-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a lot of fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3E72956A-49AE-4EDC-A6ED-B775F4BC12BF.jpg

Wow she sounds too good to be true haha
    How true to life is this photo do you reckon SB?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my bucket list. Is she real Korean?

Banned
    Of course 100% she from Seoul Korean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24k View Post
    3E72956A-49AE-4EDC-A6ED-B775F4BC12BF.jpg

Wow she sounds too good to be true haha
    How true to life is this photo do you reckon SB?
    I reckon it’s pretty close bro 24k. You know how it goes with this pics haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    Of course 100% she from Seoul Korean
    is Victoria rostered in on Sunday? Would like to make an appointment with her tomorrow. Do you have weekly roster? Still waiting for your shop to accept my Wechat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I reckon it’s pretty close bro 24k. You know how it goes with this pics haha
    Haha yeah I am so tempted to go and report back.
    Did she allow LFK/DFK during your session SB?
    And if you don’t mind me asking - are you Asian? Just asking as White people generally have a different view on Asian beauty hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by 24k View Post
    Haha yeah I am so tempted to go and report back.
    Did she allow LFK/DFK during your session SB?
    And if you don’t mind me asking - are you Asian? Just asking as White people generally have a different view on Asian beauty hahah
    Hey 24k have a go and check her out if your into those types of girls.
    I didn’t try to LFK/DFK her as I completely forgot about it, next session will try for sure!
    I am South East Asian and I get what you mean with regards to Caucasian men’s point of view on Asian beauty...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I

Hey 24k have a go and check her out if your into those types of girls.
    I didn’t try to LFK/DFK her as I completely forgot about it, next session will try for sure!
    I am South East Asian and I get what you mean with regards to Caucasian men’s point of view on Asian beauty...
    Thanks for responding so quick, I will trust your eye on this Korean haha
    Requested a booking tomorrow, hopefully showering together is on the menu for everyone haha I will be reporting back!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    main difference Gabby and Victoria?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rchdevil View Post
    main difference Gabby and Victoria?
    main difference is Gabby is Caucasian and Victoria is asian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    Victoria

from Korean size 6 New Top girl D cup Natural just arrived in Sydney you must make appoinment early
    Central Massage - is this a real photo of Victoria? Reverse image search comes up with a number of results, including face pictures.

If its not real, you should be letting us know up front.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    If its not real, you should be letting us know up front.
    That would kinda defeat the purpose of putting a fake picture up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    That would kinda defeat the purpose of putting a fake picture up.
    Too true

One can only wish that shops are more honest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep agree, not very honest this shop and too many BS reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can usually tell if a pic of a girl is real or a fake. My regular shop that I visit puts up messages on their website stating;

** Our girls' pictures are similar alike images.

This is good because it gives you the pre-warning not to expect what you see online vs in person but knowing there are similarities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast