Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, B/C-cups, manicured bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Called Kelly and booked one of her new girls, Gucci.

Turned up about five minutes early and Kelly said Gucci was waiting and she sent me up to Room 3.

Gucci was immediately friendly and cheerful. She has a pretty, young-looking face and was wearing a pink see-through nightie thing over a black bra and knickers.

I stripped and went into the shower and she joined me and gave me a thorough washing.

Gucci has dyed brown hair and a curvy figure with B/C-cups and her bush is shaved apart from a tuft of hair above her clit.

She insisted on drying me and it was onto the bed.

Gucci knelt over me and after a quick peck on the lips she rubbed her tits over my torso and licked my nipples.

She was kneeling beside me as she worked her way down to my groin so I started to finger her pussy.

She licked my balls and perineum and then worked her up my shaft and took me in her mouth.

It was a good BBBJ. She didn’t go particularly deep but there was some very good tongue-action, lovely eye-contact and no interruptions.

Her pussy was starting to get wet and she made it easier by squirting some lube on my fingers so I could easily insert a finger and rub her G-spot.

After a while I asked her for some 69. She didn’t understand at first so I mimed licking her and she moved round.

This was good and Gucci started moaning gently.

I licked her for a good while and finger-fucked her some more and her moans gradually got louder and she ground her clit firmly down on my mouth.

She got more energetic and she might have cum but I’m not certain.

After she’d dismounted and fanned her face she put some lube on my shaft and gave me a lovely pussy-slide.

She then dressed me and straddled me for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style.

Gucci rode me well, with great passion and some lovely facial expressions and kept going for a good while.

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed and she asked me to go slowly.

This was very good as I started slowly and she didn’t mind when I gradually went faster.

I then asked her to lie down and we had some mish while Gucci held her legs high and wide.

I was enjoying it so I just kept going until I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and Gucci tidied me up and took a quick shower before giving me a gentle massage.

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been here one year. She works at Kelly’s on Wednesdays and Fridays and also works at a MP at 337 Belmore Rd, Riverwood.

Gucci said she was soon going to Brisbane for a month to work up there.

I had to point to the clock and say it was time to shower and she joined me for another washing.

Once dressed I went downstairs for a chat with Kelly and I saw Angela, Dior and Sakura and had a quick chat with Nicky.