Thread: Bonny & Sarah Double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bonny & Sarah Double

I saw the double special with Bonny and Sarah on WeChat, $210 for the hour, and thought, what the hell, and blew through my punting budget for a while.

It did feel a little bit surreal to have both girls enter the room but Sarah immediately launched into conversation breaking the ice.

As we talked, I finished undressing and moved up on to the table. After a short discussion between the girls, Bonny stripped down to her panties and Sarah to her lingerie. Sarah started off with my top half giving a firm, Swedish style massage of my back and upper body and Bonny a lighter stroking of my lower half with the odd exploration between my legs. The conversation flowed throughout and Sarah threw in the odd kiss on the back of my neck.

The girls soon switched over with Bonny using her naked chest to good effect on my back.

Then the flip. Bonny lost her panties and started teasing my member while Sarah clambered up on the table, knelt on either side of my body, leaned down and we started to kiss. Things started to get a bit heavier and I unhooked her bra. She has lovely small, pointy breasts which I eagerly kissed and teased.

I wanted to bring Bonny more into the action so I sat up and asked the girls to join me on the table. It was a little cramped and awkward but Sarah ended up sitting slightly behind Bonny and I alternated kissing each of them. Meanwhile, my hands were busy caressing both girls and wandering down between their legs. Sarah keeps her panties on but is fine with touching over the top of them.

Feeling brave, I asked the girls whether they interacted and Bonny twisted around, Sarah leaned in and they both immediately launched into a sustained DFK session. It. Was. Hot.

So the kissing, groping (me of the girls and the girls of each other) and mutual masturbation continued for some time while I tried to keep myself from exploding and ending things prematurely.

No man can last forever given the duo's combined efforts and feeling myself close, I asked Sarah to lie on the table while Bonny and I stood next to it. The kissing and interaction between the girls continued and then sweet release on to Sarah's body.

No denying it, I had a great time. Sarah is the more outgoing and assertive of the two and has definite kinks underneath the surface of the all Australian girl exterior. Bonny is just plain naughty French fun. I haven't done many doubles (and this was my first RnT double) but I'm pretty sure this was a good one.

Banned

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Bonny & Sarah Double

Good review Nostromo. An asian/Caucasian double is on my bucket list plus the two girls interacted with DFK!!! No wonder you had trouble holding your load. Haha.... Sarah looks cute too....

Banned
    Address: 6 Poplar St Surry Hills
    WeChat ID: SurryHills_6
    Mobile:0416847905

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn bro! This AR is hot AF! I gotta try this doubles soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happen to Sarah??? She hasn't been on the roster for quite a while. Her friend Anna still works @ S6 occasionally.