Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 278 / 479 Best CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)

278 / 479 Best CIM

Hi Guys

I have tried a few and a lot just disappoint, finish too soon or loads of tissues along the way.

Can anyone please give me some girls at 479 that offer great CIM service please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to know as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIM is, well, CIM ? What’s a great CIM ? lady singing while doing it ? doing tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    CIM is, well, CIM ? What’s a great CIM ? lady singing while doing it ? doing tricks?
    Hahaha ! Make gargling sound ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think OP just wants it that the girl enjoys it and not just doing for extras.

One time I remember after they went to spit straight away and then gargled for like 5 minutes.

It felt like she was disgusted by it and why did she even offer it to begin with?

I'd rather just shoot inside of that's the reaction that I get

Ymmv though, I haven't cim in my regulars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I walked in off the street and was introduced to about 9 ladies, I don't think the receptionist thought I was a genuine/competent punter, I had consumed a couple of beverages beforehand, I knew I wanted to fuck though.
    Was encouraged to pay before ? or it was insisted upon me that I must pay before the possibility of a line up, when asked, Reception said 9 or 10 girls will be introduced, I said so which is it? 9 or 10? like a smarts I can be...
    Reception replied near that number too many to remember.........OK I said

I chose Zita because she was petite just how I like them, and also she was the only one out of the actual 11 girls in the line up (FUCK ME) wearing a Bikini, and she looked smoking hot compared to the 10 others in skimpy dress.

Zita was cold and unengaging on entering the room, very standoffish in the shower, and I was being confident and polite, a thought entered my mind for a millisecond. This is going to be a shit punt and a waste of my time and money, but I hung tough and continued to be confident and polite.

No DFK whatsoever, in shower or once we hit the mattress.

But I stayed in the Zone, confident and polite,

It took some time, but after giving Zita a thoroughly good licking, well by my standards anyway not hers, the one truth in punting showed its face, that this WL Zita is just another human whom enjoys physical contact and being sexually stimulated, I had to tell her to shut up and forget the moaning which I assumed was an act, well this never happened, once Zita was turned on and engaged we co0joined in fucking the shit out of each other for however many minutes it was, like two super charged rag dolls going at it, on completion as I was biting her gently or she was biting me savagely whilst yelling come on fuck me now, fuck me harder we seamlessly disengaged as the Dom came off and she face planted on my cock and drained every bit of my cum and half my soul with it until I was empty, content and then some.

So my question is how can u ask whom gives the best CIM and expect to have the experience I had and expect to have a girl named from a shop and just walk up and think you will;l get the same.

If I gave up after 15minutes, and went Pft, fuk this and left after her cold persona early on in the punt, I would never have enjoyed, and experienced one of the best furs and CIM's I have ever had in my life?

Just a Thought or 50....................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    I walked in off the street and was introduced to about 9 ladies, I don't think the receptionist thought I was a genuine/competent punter, I had consumed a couple of beverages beforehand, I knew I wanted to fuck though.
    Was encouraged to pay before ? or it was insisted upon me that I must pay before the possibility of a line up, when asked, Reception said 9 or 10 girls will be introduced, I said so which is it? 9 or 10? like a smarts I can be...
    Reception replied near that number too many to remember.........OK I said

I chose Zita because she was petite just how I like them, and also she was the only one out of the actual 11 girls in the line up (FUCK ME) wearing a Bikini, and she looked smoking hot compared to the 10 others in skimpy dress.

Zita was cold and unengaging on entering the room, very standoffish in the shower, and I was being confident and polite, a thought entered my mind for a millisecond. This is going to be a shit punt and a waste of my time and money, but I hung tough and continued to be confident and polite.

No DFK whatsoever, in shower or once we hit the mattress.

But I stayed in the Zone, confident and polite,

It took some time, but after giving Zita a thoroughly good licking, well by my standards anyway not hers, the one truth in punting showed its face, that this WL Zita is just another human whom enjoys physical contact and being sexually stimulated, I had to tell her to shut up and forget the moaning which I assumed was an act, well this never happened, once Zita was turned on and engaged we co0joined in fucking the shit out of each other for however many minutes it was, like two super charged rag dolls going at it, on completion as I was biting her gently or she was biting me savagely whilst yelling come on fuck me now, fuck me harder we seamlessly disengaged as the Dom came off and she face planted on my cock and drained every bit of my cum and half my soul with it until I was empty, content and then some.

So my question is how can u ask whom gives the best CIM and expect to have the experience I had and expect to have a girl named from a shop and just walk up and think you will;l get the same.

If I gave up after 15minutes, and went Pft, fuk this and left after her cold persona early on in the punt, I would never have enjoyed, and experienced one of the best furs and CIM's I have ever had in my life?

Just a Thought or 50....................
    Cool story bro.
    But ain't nobody got time for that!!

Cold and unresponsive, gtfo.
    I am not there to make her cum!
    Imho.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another punterman ........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    lol that’s a lot of work. Zita hasn’t gotten very good reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As I said .... another punterman

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    What makes great CIM?

The girl keeps sucking until every last drop of cum has been sucked from both balls. She sucks hard just pushing that line between pleasure and too much sensation. After she finishes she has that look on her face like she just tasted the juice of some exotic sweet fruit.

That’s my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    What makes great CIM?

The girl keeps sucking until every last drop of cum has been sucked from both balls. She sucks hard just pushing that line between pleasure and too much sensation. After she finishes she has that look on her face like she just tasted the juice of some exotic sweet fruit.

That’s my opinion anyway.
    Man Lisa from Paddington 244 did this to me. She sucked until every last drop left my balls, it was amazing. Definitely a CIM queen in my opinion lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man I have been looking for lisa for ages. Seen her a good 4 times. She went on holidays and I can't find her anymore. Please pm me any new info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Man I have been looking for lisa for ages. Seen her a good 4 times. She went on holidays and I can't find her anymore. Please pm me any new info
    I think she works on Thursday in Bexley, can't remember the name of the shop but runs parallel to forest road. Next to the IGA and I saw Eden crows nest put her in the roster but that shop is not that good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    also keen to know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girl's who suck, and spit it out and come back and suck some more, that the best cim.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Girl's who suck, and spit it out and come back and suck some more, that the best cim.
    The korean are very good at that !
    My first one was at angel town days
    They are the Professional wl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    I think she works on Thursday in Bexley, can't remember the name of the shop but runs parallel to forest road. Next to the IGA and I saw Eden crows nest put her in the roster but that shop is not that good.
    Any idea the name she use in these two shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Hi Guys

I have tried a few and a lot just disappoint, finish too soon or loads of tissues along the way.

Can anyone please give me some girls at 479 that offer great CIM service please?
    CiCi and Victoria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Any idea the name she use in these two shops?
    Kitty for the Bexley one, not sure about Crows Nest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast