Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 278 / 479 Best CIM

Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    So is it a fs or massage price?
    its full service. the shop is called "bexley massage" but its not massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    its full service. the shop is called "bexley massage" but its not massage.
    Thanks for clarifying. That is pretty cheap!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who gives the best BBBJ in 278/479?

Banned
    Thread drift guys.....much ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    For the price it's ok, but it's really hit and miss. I was seeing a regular there from another shop that doesn't work there anymore. I was getting all the regulars like bbbj & cim. But it depends on the girls. If you really want diamond, are better off paying the extra and going Ginza
    I Wechat them before and they claim their diamond is only BBBJ and no mention of CIM!! LOL!! I guest the best way is after the girls come to greet you and you find one that you like, ask the reception to bring her to you for a chat and ask her how much is for CIM

Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Been searching up which place in Bexley this Cici can be at. Having no luck. Even when on google earth to see what I can see next to IGA but a big bloody white truck blocks the image lol.
    Anyone have any ideas what the place is called ?
    I can see Cici still on Ginza 479 roaster yesterday. Are you guys saying she works in Bexley as well?

BTW a curvy MILF I meet in Q cherry can do a excellent part 1 massage then follow by a reverse BBBJ and she is willing to suck me dry (only did it once). Not a looker like Cici but really superior services. Its Judy and Shirley level!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coco who was at Roseville rose and I can't remember her name at Ginza loved it . She would keep it in her mouth for about 10 minutes and couldn't stop laughing when she was trying to snowball.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Coco who was at Roseville rose and I can't remember her name at Ginza loved it . She would keep it in her mouth for about 10 minutes and couldn't stop laughing when she was trying to snowball.
    The Coco that was 12-18 months ago? She was goof back then but I would say just a pass 18 months today in terms of looks and services. Plenty of much prettier girls at 60 Chatswood can match her services, CIM part I never try Coco's talent though.

I agree with all brothers comments that its very personnel. May be better luck to ask the girl suck right after cum? Almost same feeling but less hostile to the girl and sure much more are willing to do it.

Banned
    When girls agree to do diamond service which normally includes CIM, they always need to be reminded that you want it. Why do I say this? I have seen a few sneaky WLs who will attempt to get out of doing CIM even though you paid diamond price. Some will delay in moving around if they are in doggy position or don't have their mouths open and hope you will shoot your load over their breasts in order to avoid CIM. When I had doubles, I always asked which girl would do it so there is no confusion when the moment arises.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When girls agree to do diamond service which normally includes CIM, they always need to be reminded that you want it. Why do I say this? I have seen a few sneaky WLs who will attempt to get out of doing CIM even though you paid diamond price. Some will delay in moving around if they are in doggy position or don't have their mouths open and hope you will shoot your load over their breasts in order to avoid CIM. When I had doubles, I always asked which girl would do it so there is no confusion when the moment arises.
    Yeah, pretty much my experience as well, even if CIM is included in the service you have to ask for it. Not a big deal though. A couple of times though the girl has asked me “would you like to cum in my mouth?”, what a turn on that is!!! Haha... no man can say no to that question.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didi is pretty good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The beautiful Jin is my pick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thread drift guys.....much ?
    The beauty of gentle debate and discussion, it broadens ones thoughts........

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I Wechat them before and they claim their diamond is only BBBJ and no mention of CIM!! LOL!! I guest the best way is after the girls come to greet you and you find one that you like, ask the reception to bring her to you for a chat and ask her how much is for CIM

I can see Cici still on Ginza 479 roaster yesterday. Are you guys saying she works in Bexley as well?

BTW a curvy MILF I meet in Q cherry can do a excellent part 1 massage then follow by a reverse BBBJ and she is willing to suck me dry (only did it once). Not a looker like Cici but really superior services. Its Judy and Shirley level!!
    Hey bro sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure about other girls at Bexley because last time I went there, I did a double with Lulu and some other Chinese girl cant remember her name. Lulu did CIM but not the other girl. I was going to post a review but just CBF lol.

It really just depends on who you see there as I was lucky enough to get it with no extra cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cici left Bexley months ago, last time on WeChat she advised she moved to Marrickville Rd

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cici 479. By far. Blew 2 times from bbbj, like a Hoover. Then once from the pump. All times taken in the mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edpiet which place on Marrickville Rd ? Vixens or 143 ? And what name is she using ?
    Thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivertwisty View Post
    Cici 479. By far. Blew 2 times from bbbj, like a Hoover. Then once from the pump. All times taken in the mouth.
    Yeah Cici has a technique that every girl needs to learn from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    Yeah Cici has a technique that every girl needs to learn from.
    Her work ethic is second to none.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like I told you guys in the start of the thread. Cici is the best.

When Lala left Ginza, who was equally good at CIM, I didn't know who to go for when it comes to CIM.
    And then I remembered Cici was her best friend. I gave her a shot (no pun intended) and I glad I did.

By the way, Jin and Lulu are pretty good too. Also, Lemon is pretty good too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ignore. double post.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast