Thread: Erotic ear cleaning? Waxing?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Erotic ear cleaning? Waxing?

Saw in a movie that in Korea there's a service where you go to put your head in a hot chick's lap and she will clean your ears for you. Has anyone heard of such a thing in Sydney?

Also, looking to get my ass waxed and found some massage shops mentioned by others in this forum, but does that include happy ending too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Saw in a movie that in Korea there's a service where you go to put your head in a hot chick's lap and she will clean your ears for you. Has anyone heard of such a thing in Sydney?

Also, looking to get my ass waxed and found some massage shops mentioned by others in this forum, but does that include happy ending too?
    Ear candling maybe one description...While I haven’t seen it mentioned in the ML extras thread… I’m certain any beautician shop that may or may not offer a hand job as part of the deal can provide the service. As to how erotic, that will be down to you. Why not just ask?

With a wax and wank, if you read the threads, Then you are sure to have discovered that either A they do they or B they don’t or C to some select customers.

As for erotic movies, suggest watch Tampopo. Bound to be some kink/extras/fetish that an ML/WL could accommodate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Some girls stick their fingers in your ears while you DATY them.
    Feels weird to me. Not a turn on at all.
    It’s actually a bit annoying.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Some girls stick their fingers in your ears while you DATY them.
    Maybe that's so you don't get disturbed by their screaming !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Maybe that's so you don't get disturbed by their screaming !!
    I suspect it’s more about fine motor skill and head control, there are certain times close to orgasm perhaps when the ML wants to ensure maximum benefit. fingers in the ears well May perform the same as a bit in the horses mouth… Mind you I’m only speculating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a bit off the topic, but can anyone tell me where I can get some proper ear cleaning? thanks in advance!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    a bit off the topic, but can anyone tell me where I can get some proper ear cleaning? thanks in advance!
    Your doctor . Or go to chemist for wax softening solution

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    thanks mate! thanks mate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Best to use a wax softening solution than sticking a cotton bud inside your ear that may push the wax further.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Put waxsol in yer ear and keep your head sideways to soften it for about 10mins.
    Then put warm water in a ear syringe and inject the water in your ear to remove all the crud.
    Repeat for other side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is called mimikaki in japanese, and it is more of a nurturing, loving, maternal action than an erotic one. Mothers will rest the head of their child on their lap and clean their ears. Women will likewise do it for their partners as an expression of domestic love. Maybe a few of the Japanese salons will do it for you,ring them up about it, but I doubt it, as even in Japan you go to specialized places dedicated to it as the act holds a level of intimacy that most regular salon technicians would not be super keen on providing.

That, is the head on lap style. You can likely find a salon that does a rudimentary, rather clinical ear cleaning, and I think nearly every legit Thai place (or Thai RnT that still gives a shit about the Thai part) will do ear candling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Put waxsol in yer ear and keep your head sideways to soften it for about 10mins.
    Then put warm water in a ear syringe and inject the water in your ear to remove all the crud.
    Repeat for other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Best to use a wax softening solution than sticking a cotton bud inside your ear that may push the wax further.
    thanks! definitely will try it out soon! cheers!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    It is called mimikaki in japanese,
    act holds a level of intimacy that most regular salon technicians would not be super keen on providing.
    That, is the head on lap style.
    So with your head on the lap does your face face the snatch or the knees ...
    I would try this with a snatch facing head and no pants off the lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get an ear scoop from Asian shops. Look like mini spoons but for your ears. Works wonders

Banned
    Giving head on the lap