Thread: K - Rebecca, great combination of experience and ethusiasm

K - Rebecca, great combination of experience and ethusiasm

Tall, trim, bikini body (showed up in a bikini), pretty Korean face, natural Bs, conversational English

I was scanning through reviews and one for Rebecca (Korean at Ginza Empire) caught my eye.
    Tanned, trim, enthusiastic, experienced, nice pics and with decent English ... and Korean to boot
    http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1357

Just my cup of tea I thought

So she proved.

Her English wasn't quite as good as I had expected, but certainly good enough and once I had explained what I enjoy (a sexy young woman naked in my arms having a good time) she was "all in".

Kissing, cuddles, exploring her sensitive breasts, face, neck, tummy and thighs.

Eating her out, trying different approaches with her enthusiastic feedback. Finding the right spot and temp with her help and then Rebecca riding my tongue, insisting I not stop "I want orgasm, no stop, I want" till she came all over my face as she held my head between her legs with her hands and thighs. Recovering, twitching as I touched her gently.

Proclaiming "I want to blow you" and plunging into an intense BBBJ, stopping just to comment "You can cum in my mouth if you like" before going back to work. The mirrors in Room 27 really enhanced the experience, letting me watch from several angles this fit, trim, sexy girl working on my cock.

Pretty soon I could not resting having intercourse with her and she first hopped on for some very intense and elegant cowgirl, before hopping off, putting her heels back on and leaning over to grip the full length mirror for some standing doggie. That was really intense and I was going a bit deep for her, so we ended up with her on the bed, me standing and holding her hips up off the bed while we fucked. It was made more intense by watching the expression on her face as she used her hips to fuck me back.

Finally we were running out of time so it was back to the intense BBBJ to finish me off. Unfortunately I had exhausted myself and it was not to be. Rebecca was disappointed (thinking she had "failed") but I was simply delighted with our time and spent the last few minutes reassuring her that at my age, my dick has a mind of its own - and that she had been fabulous - which she had.

She really was just my cup of tea. I left weak kneed but content.

Excellent young woman

Recommended both for the guy who wants an experienced lady to look after him, and for the chap who wants an enthusiastic girl to play with him.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea she’s awesome. Had a great experience with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea she’s awesome. Had a great experience with her!
    Yes, I remember reading your comments, helped me decide to see her so thanks for that recommendation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love a hot Korean - will have to try!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does Rebecca rank amongst all the other Koreans in both Ginza & 478?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you look at it from the perspective of both shops together, I’d say Minji would be the hottest looking one but in personality, they are such a lovely bunch of girls. Be it Rebecca or Julia or Jenny or Bella or ..... they’re all so welcoming and you know you are guaranteed of a great time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely recommend this girl, top tier, OP put it perfectly I'd sum her up as excellent English, well and truly enthusiastic and playful girl, great mix of sweet and horny. I only haven't seen her a second time (yet) because there's so many girls to try.

Banned
    Sounds like you got fucked good! Hawt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't wait for Rebecca to return..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomford View Post
    Can't wait for Rebecca to return..
    When is she coming back?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

She is back and is on today till 6pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Rebecca on the stair of 278. Hmm I don't think she is tanned. Not pale for sure but not the girl with sun tan lying on the beach. Can see a bit wrinkles on the eyes so yes she is not 23 range.

Tall.. hmm any Korean with 160cm height and 5 to 6 body size?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rebecca is a great girl. She was well tanned when I saw her which made her orange bikini look fantastic.

You're right, maybe not 23 but I don't think 33 either.

She is very cute and provides a great service.

I would put her in her late 20s

Often a sweet spot for looks and skill, and true for Rebecca

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Thanks mate. Cant wait to try her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was Rebecca wearing on her entrance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A sexy beekeeper suit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    A sexy beekeeper suit.
    I can imagine a sexy Halloween version exists somewhere out there lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve seen Rebecca recently and can echo all the feedback given previously in this and other threads. She is truly focussed on ensuring you have the best possible time! She makes every effort to make you feel like a king so best to tell her what you want you upfront. I prefer GFE and she definitely delivers! I remember seeing in another post that she makes love to your cock when she’s blowing you and that is accurate. The way she looks at you with your cock in her mouth is so sexy. She is a star!